Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like the Autoscorers but I am kind of annoyed they killed the two funnest ones Garrie and Micha off first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah Tsubasa always fought Maria.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kanos posted:

IIRC the website backstory snippets for them have them as crazed evil male alchemists who were transmuted into immortal girl bodies or something to allow them to continue their research/service to THE ILLUMINATI, so they don't really have the "emotionally distraught young girl forced by circumstance to do bad things and thus redeemable" flag like Chris, the FIS girls, and Carol.

Plus I think that any more regular cast members would just lead to pacing problems like GX's becoming even more pronounced.

Only two of them are Male. Germain appears to have always been a girl in this world.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

The Colonel posted:

he's badass, he used to have a complex about having a really effeminate voice but recently he's apparently come to be pretty cool with it. before this, he actually voiced a lady in shingeki no bahamut

That is apparently also his natural speaking voice.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

graybook posted:

Since the person in the OP has what appears to be long purple hair, I'm assuming that's the Adam that Saint-Germain mentions in her 400-year-old reminiscence. Especially since Adam is depicted with that figure Tiki they recovered.

Also he was said to be their boss.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jul 12, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Endorph posted:

adam kazanari

No Adam Vercingetorix

Also I just have to laugh at what Ver looked like when he first showed up.

Then after.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jul 12, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

OnimaruXLR posted:

this would be pretty easy to pitch as an isekai light novel, just have someone get reincarnated in a fantasy world and channel the power of lightning magic to invent an electric guitar

am i describing brutal legend? i dont remember if i am

also it's weird that the mid boss of AXZ is Roy Mustang doing an impersonation of the Father homunclus

I think of him as James from Pokemon or Zamasu.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I find it funny Adam more or less programmed his Robot to be in love with him.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jul 24, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I am just bursting out laughing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I forget. Wasn't LiNKER supposed to have bad side effects or something.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I just saw it. Nothing was really wrong with it it was no worse then Hibiki's

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Spiritus Nox posted:

New Episode was extremely entertaining. That said I really hope Cags isn't permanently dead, and I REALLY hope Prelati doesn't follow suit. I feel like the show's handled them well enough as characters, but killing them both off would be...unfortunate.

Yet I don't feel bad. The Alchemist Trio has done a lot of lovely things and murdered a lot of people. I am shocked Adam has not pointed out St Germain's hypocrisy about being mad about sacrificing Prelati or Cagliostro when they have sacrificed tons of other people.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Spiritus Nox posted:

Haven't like half of the Symphogears? Chris, Maria, Kirika/Shirabe all sicced Noise on people before joining the team. Plus a literal half of Elfnein. Plus Hibiki was willing to let Fine off easy. The only people who've gotten straight up killed up until now are the Autoscorers, who don't really count since they're all artificial and also boring assholes.

I don't think Chris, Maria, Kirika and Shirabe actully killed anyone. (Well Maria did but they were soldiers that came to kill her, and she felt guilty about it from what I remember.) Carol is dead for all intents and purposes. Elfnein has her body but the memory and personalty is all Elfnein.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TFRazorsaw posted:

Maria definitely killed some people late in G.

Thats what I said. She killed soliders that came and attacked her at that meeting. Then felt bad about it later on from what I remember.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I also learned today that Adam was a real person and historical leader of the Illuminati.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 5, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also for those that are not aware episode 9's subs are out.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah should note that it was only really Hibiki that cared about talking with and understanding the villains.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Absum posted:

Ep 10 subs are out!

And it was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Kind of interesting that Adam survived the series.

• Locked thread