Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

This is the dumbest loving poo poo I've ever seen and if it's anywhere close to the intro of S3 I'm gonna love it forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

actually, it's extremely intelligent and well-written!

I say "dumbest loving poo poo" as a means of praise

Like, you might say any well-done show is automatically intelligent; I'd rather say it's 100% what it wants to be, while at the same time having a delightfully thrashy plot and truly mind-bogglingly stupid characters, both of which feels intended AND entertaining. As such, I'll agree on "well-written"

Sensei better punch a giant boulder this time! :mad:

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

I was going to watch Sympho but since this dude says its trashy and stupid I guess I won't.

Good. That means there's more for me to watch

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Lessail posted:

AS would probably show a metal magical boys anime

hmmm, that would be cool

Oh my god. Incredibly over-the-top transformations set to Kreator songs. Costumes contain equal amounts spikes, leather and flamethrowers. The shy schoolboy tells me of the importance of friendship as he rends his enemies chainsawingly asunder, growling Archenemy songs at max volume.

Somewhere in the background, Lemmy-Senpai shotguns a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Give me Detroit Metal City as an unironic Magical Girl/Boy action nonsense show, please

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Haha, this episode was ridiculous

*has flashback of explosion*
"Well, I-"
*extremely similar explosion happens FUCKIN IMMEDIATELY*

I'm really having trouble picking my favorite moment from this one. There was some serious high-quality action in there. Hell, even the Alcanoise were shown doing something rather than just standing around. CHANGE THE FUTURE is great. Everybody standing around dumbfounded while Cagliostro just casually tosses a magic time-out thingie right at their loving feet is great. "It can't be... the Power of Love?!" is great.
Okay, I guess Genjuro owning everyone to teach them the power of teamwork wins.

<sings something about overcoming the past>

• Locked thread