Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Maybe Symphogear tech is so nuts that they've just given up on finding anyone sane who can work with it.

Their personality test for new applicants is "what's the largest thing you want to blow up?"; if the answer is smaller than "Australia", they're in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So did no-one ever, like, watch Ver or Ryoko make the drugs they kept injecting people with? I mean, for a while Ver was doing it in jail.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

From a design-reflecting-character angle, it's kind of neat that Maria doesn't get a colour like the other 'gear users. Everyone else dresses to match their costume like a frikin' power ranger, but Maria usually wears blue or white vs her pale grey armour (or black/orange, I guess). Even her little uniform cravat is a dark purple-grey colour, that doesn't really match her armour.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Give a gear to the girl who says this is like an anime.

And the definitely-still-alive Dr Ver.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/drilogear/status/747888791814184960

I can't believe I forgot about this account.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

This episode reminded me about Tsubasa's messed up family situation, so now I'm angry at fictional people.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Dzhay posted:

This episode reminded me about Tsubasa's messed up family situation, so now I'm angry at fictional people.

Me from the past doesn't know how right he was. Why are the commander and Tsubasa even working with this guy, let alone treating him like he's a loving king? He runs a minor government department that just got all its poo poo wrecked - you don't need this guy on-side.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

he's their dad

also he runs the part of the government that's directly above them, and they're a government organization.

SONG are with the UN, aren't they?

I have faith in an intelligence agency's ability to get a guy fired. That they haven't done this since it became clear the guy was insane at least [however old Tsubasa is now] ago suggests unpleasant things about them.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Elfnein and memory-Ver get on famously and bond over being partial copies of mad scientists. Maria looks annoyed.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I am already pre-hyped for season 5 in which

Miku

will punch

the Annunaki .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I can never remember the names of the songs, but the one that played over the credits of the last episode was pretty cool.

• Locked thread