Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I must have tuned that out too since I only remember GX pushing Tsubasa/Maria pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

When does the new season start?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

XD

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Has anyone said they've picked it up for streaming? I'm assuming it's on CR since GX was but you never know.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was about to complain about the awful British English subs they did of the first part of JoJo but now that I think about it that was gg....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not if you're actually British and they were talking nonsense

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

Commie just put out ep 1 if you wanted subs with better typesetting. Not sure if they subbed the songs.

They did although I'm not sure sure how accurate the 'Eat lightning, poo poo thunder' line was.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If they don't make out on screen multiple times it's still subtext

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

subs when

Eela6 posted:

Is this what the dark old times were like?

Unless it was a popular series that six different fansub groups were fighting over yeah

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Curse their lives

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I keep forgetting I haven't seen the ovas

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I downloaded them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Did anyone else have problems playing commies episode 7? It won't play at all unless I skip forward a bit and then there's no sound. I'm using MPC which I guess is maybe getting a bit out of date but I haven't had problems with anything else yet.

• Locked thread