Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

thingfkin about life.......

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

pant leg rolled up? is terry a bicycle rider?

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof
god says...

quote:

drat it feels good to be a gangsta

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
SHASTA

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

that game is real and is available for templeos

pram
Jun 10, 2001
is there a video of it

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im not going through the effort of installing that pos os

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

aaaahahahhahah

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtGdeKL_Zdc

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

It's almost a certainty that this man has murdered somebody.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

duTrieux. posted:

It's almost a certainty that this man has murdered somebody.

nah

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

pram posted:

is there a video of it

i dont think so, but the first hit on google gave me this:

:nws: mws audio and racial epithets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 14, 2017

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

man kevin nealon really turned left didn't he

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i dont think so, but the first hit on google gave me this:

:nws: mws audio and racial epithets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol did you make this viddy?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

BONGHITZ posted:

lol did you make this viddy?

uh no

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i haven't followed him since he changed the os name to templeos and made demo videos with a bird chirping in the background. simpler times.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
lookin good

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

schizophrenia is weird & spooky

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
If templeos forbids digital audio does that mean it can't play hymns?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this picture was taken today. are you stalking him

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

who is taking the picture?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
crip eatin bread

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

crip eatin bread

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Sagebrush posted:

this picture was taken today. are you him

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Sagebrush posted:

this picture was taken today. are you stalking him

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i want this shirt:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
it is very creepy that you keep posting pictures of terry davis dude

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The guy's mentally ill right

Or developmentally disabled? He looks like a grown up version of one of the special kids. Always the same backwards hat, always the same facial expression

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

schizophrenic

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

too much time on the computer rotted his brain

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I just want terry to be happy

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

pram posted:

im not going through the effort of installing that pos os

the iso is a live cd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Only in yospos is there a thread like "hey remember that schizophrenic programmer" and then someone starts posting hourly photo updates of what they're doing that day.

• Locked thread