Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Salt Fish posted:

Only in yospos is there a thread like "hey remember that schizophrenic programmer" and then someone starts posting hourly photo updates of what they're doing that day.

http://www.templeos.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

The guy's mentally ill right

do you mean the guy that keeps posting up-to-date photos of terry davis or terry davis?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

terry isn't even mental in a funny way. if he posted insane poo poo that was at least interesting that that would be something, but all he does is talk about god

he's literally the most boring crazy person ever

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What does "losethos" mean anyway

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
lose the operating system

that's it

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Losethos pants ;)

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
sometimes i feel bad about the LoseThos LP I did but then I remember that a significant amount of terry davis' tweets consist of "i hate niggers and we need to get the cia to poison all the fried chicken" and don't feel bad anymore

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

du -hast posted:

sometimes i feel bad about the LoseThos LP I did but then I remember that a significant amount of terry davis' tweets consist of "i hate niggers and we need to get the cia to poison all the fried chicken" and don't feel bad anymore

it is a weird one, since there seems to be room to feel bad, but on the other hand i doubt you will manage to offend the guy more with that than you do by existing and not bleeding for jesus etc.

he is overall a really obvious yospos superstar, in that he is clearly technically skilled despite being incredibly fundamentally broken

• Locked thread