Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 tiny bags of pretzels, 1 can of Coke, a tiny screen and 8 hours to kill. No better time than the present to catch up on the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*waits 2 hours for the guy behind me to fall asleep and then verrrrrrry slightly reclines my seat and smirks *

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There was a 4 hour delay before my 7 hour flight started so I ended up being too exhausted and slept the whole time. The way back though? Going to be epic. I already watched Austin Powers 1 in a hotel room to psyche myself up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched Number 17, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me and The Matrix. Could have gone for s 4th flick TBH.

• Locked thread