Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
If a commander leaks a retarded memo they wrote themselves about haircuts, what crime was committed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
A crime against fashion

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

If a commander leaks a retarded memo they wrote themselves about haircuts, what crime was committed?

Retired commander is an important part here.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Posting it on SA

Coughmartellocough

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Joining the army

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

quote:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced he will appear before the Senate intelligence committee rather than House and Senate appropriations subcommittees on Tuesday, saying Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will testify on the latter panels in his place.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My hope and dream is he's under criminal investigation as well for perjury if nothing else.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
If I'm following the latest right:

Jr goes on Fox News and claims his dad definitely told comey to let the investigation of Flynn go, but because he said it sarcastically it wasn't anything bad.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

M_Gargantua posted:

If I'm following the latest right:

Jr goes on Fox News and claims his dad definitely told comey to let the investigation of Flynn go, but because he said it sarcastically it wasn't anything bad.

I'm in a constant state of trying to remember which is supposed to be the smart one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

I'm in a constant state of trying to remember which is supposed to be the smart one.
Junior pooped himself a lot in college, so not him. Not that Eric is any genius either.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

They remind me of a twin headed ogre. In every photo they're in close proximity to each other

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Eric looks like a cake that hasn't quite finished baking and also didn't have the right ingredient to begin with

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
They're the spitting image of Beavis and Butthead

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

milk milk lemonade posted:

Eric looks like a cake that hasn't quite finished baking and also didn't have the right ingredient to begin with

Somewhere, in a Trump Tower subbasement, in a room lined wall to wall with cloning equipment, float many grim reminders of their earlier failed attempts to produce​ a living heir. Think alien resurrection, the blonde combover edition.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Don Dongington posted:

Somewhere, in a Trump Tower subbasement, in a room lined wall to wall with cloning equipment, float many grim reminders of their earlier failed attempts to produce​ a living heir. Think alien resurrection, the blonde combover edition.

Venture Brothers.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
The whole Trump family could stand to spend some time in the learning beds tbh

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Who's the Trump Family's Brock Samson in this analogy?

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Idk but Sean Spicer is def Sgt Hatred

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Oh poo poo it's totally Mattis.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

milk milk lemonade posted:

Idk but Sean Spicer is def Sgt Hatred

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Nah, he's Helper. Desperately trying to keep the fires out, utterly neglected, impotent, and nothing he says makes any goddamn sense.

I'll put Flynn down as the disgraced but ultimately well meaning former military man whose disgusting sexual dysfunctions are only kept in check through brainwashing and research chemicals.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Don Dongington posted:

Oh poo poo it's totally Mattis.

"Mad Dog" Mattis is definitely Brock Sampson.

And Oh god I can't help but see the Dr. Venture-Donald Trump comparisons. Failed (Insert whatever here), buoyed by his father's reputation, money, friends, etc. ..

Our country is currently under power of Venture Industries right now. Dear god.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Nah, he's Helper. Desperately trying to keep the fires out, utterly neglected, impotent, and nothing he says makes any goddamn sense.

I'll put Flynn down as the disgraced but ultimately well meaning former military man whose disgusting sexual dysfunctions are only kept in check through brainwashing and research chemicals.

Spicer is Helper.

Flynn is Sgt. Hatred.

Kushner is... What's the Sorcerer's name again?

windshipper fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 12, 2017

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Dr. Orpheus.

And Kushner is Dean.

Donald Trump Jr. is an unfinished Hank clone.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Who's Dr. Orpheus then? I'd say Bannon, but.... Dr. Orpheus doesn't look nearly enough like his mom missed center of mass with the coat hanger, and doesn't hate the world like it either.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
There is no Steve Bannon analog, because nothing about him is funny or endearing.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jun 12, 2017

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Mulvaney is Dr. Orpheus, because neither of them have any shame in their dealings with unholy beings of the netherworld.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Mattis hasn't hosed enough Russians to be Brock Samson.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A Bad Poster posted:

Mattis hasn't hosed enough Russians to be Brock Samson.

Nyet, they can only go to second base.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I THOUGHT THE COLD WAR WAS OVER

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
It is always cold... in Russia.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Bannon is that hosed up clone of Dean that just wants to please Doc

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Bannon is more like Dr Girlfriend in the earlier seasons, in that he would be a hell of a lot more dangerous if he weren't surrounded by hopeless morons.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Phantom Limb, maybe?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mr. Nice! posted:

I THOUGHT THE COLD WAR WAS OVER

I was thinking the other day about how it seems like at least 2 wars we thought we had won are coming back right now. The Cold War, and the Civil War.

That realization kinda hosed me up.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You mean the Secret Cold War and Secret Civil War? That's why we have the Secret President

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

DEEP STATE

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bumping this thread for Sessions' testifying later today.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Bumping for the tapman

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/874592535028674565

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wasn't keebler klansman supposed to be jabberjawing by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Wasn't keebler klansman supposed to be jabberjawing by now?

Half an hour.

• Locked thread