Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Rubio with the leak question after Feinstein having unmasking procedures explained to her.

Answer: "I ain't telling you poo poo in public."

Edit: Rubio "Has anyone anywhere asked for advice on how to influence the investigation? "
Responce: " The fuuuuuck? Nah man. What do you even mean by that? "

Hahaha "How many unmasking request were completed under Obamas admin? ".

"I got the data, but I was prepared for this investigation, I left my Bengazi notes home"

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/872510415653285888

Holy balls. "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty."

Tomorrow shaping up to be good.

The official Senate record now has a thrilling short story about Trump rambling about "The cloud" and half assedly try to implicate him with "that thing we did". It reads like Trump is both actively trying to coerce the FBI director but he is also terrible at the act of bribing/influencing people.

• Locked thread