Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

pick up the pace posted:

Prediction:

The piss tape is real, Comey has it, and will play it live during his testimony

If Comey confirms the piss tape, I will donate 20 to the charity of your choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mods are just Nobles with more wit and authority.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I was more insinuating the normal refrain of GiP- Hang all Nobles. Therefore, hang all mods.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Who the gently caress is that chucklefuck who just laughed behind him when he said that he didn't get to say goodbye to his people?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Comey: "I got the good poo poo in a SCIF"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

gently caress Blunt. Weaselly motherfucker.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Why didn't you refuse the phone calls?

Because it's still the loving President you stupid motherfucker.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

cowboy elvis posted:

Comey broke a date with his wife to have dinner with Trump. That's the worst.

This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

What bugs me the most is how right wingers are ignoring the connotation of the "I hope you'll drop this". We all knew what he meant, but they are ignoring it to justify the denotation of the statement to cover their assessment.

• Locked thread