Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
What's the over/under on how many times Benghazi gets mentioned? Trey Gowdy isn't in his position on the oversight committee yet is he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Genocide Tendency posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/872491724521611264

Where in McCain calls this stonewalling "Orwellian"....

:stare:

Thats not.... Good.

I mean I'm like thiiiiiiis close to being impressed because he actually was asking some pretty pointed questions, then I remember the only thing that will come out of it from McCain will be upgrading his status from "deeply concerned" to "mildly alarmed".

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
America, where it's a cheaper and better idea to just throw some money at our politicians to sell the country up the river than bothering to have a military to go to war with us.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Honestly not sure which I'm more hyped for, Comey speaking or the marmalade madman loading his Twitter shotgun and taking aim at his feet.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also here's the attack ad on Comey that's gonna air tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgRQRWrhfYs

jfc

There are a lot of stupid people on the internet, I mean it's kind of a thing here on SomethingAwful to point that out.

You have got to be a really, REALLY god drat special kind of stupid even on the internet to do anything but shake your head at how much of a blatant partisan hack job totally divorced from facts or reality this is. Fortunately we have Trump voters to demonstrate exactly how this is possible!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Well the Republicans got their marching orders. Comey is now an incompetent, law breaking, classified information leaking worthless Democrat attack dog who lied under oath and had no motivation besides obstruction of a perfectly innocent man who by the way was never under investigation just like he said.

gently caress me sideways it's God drat amazing to watch people just rewrite reality in the minds of their willing stooges. Just etch-a-sketch that poo poo away and *poof* suddenly we were always at war with Eurasia and our chocolate rations are being increased.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

We have our first Closed Session leak. It's about the Keebler Klansman.

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/872939394260508673

Whoo that was fast, page doesn't exist.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

shame on an IGA posted:

good news some reporter at the press conference right now just no ballsed him into saying "100% I will tell them what I just told you"

I heard that on NPR and I'm pretty sure I also heard about half a ton of bricks being poo poo by the Trump staffers with half a clue at that exact same moment. Words would fail to describe the rectal spelunking that would take place if someone managed to get him under oath on this stuff.

Really hope the main stream news keep the no-ballsing going on this because our president is a man child and would not be able to resist someone calling him a chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Keebler Klansmen getting mighty testy about "innuendo".

loving rich for someone supporting Trump.

• Locked thread