Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

The Iron Rose posted:

an hour and thirty, sorry friend :(

And I have a meeting in an hour and forty-five. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Yes but he started super low, so his drop is quite small.

That's actually an argument I've heard.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

GoGoGadget posted:

Reading Facebook, Twitter and YouTube comments is making me want to kill myself. So many people defending Trump and saying insane poo poo like that McCain destroyed Comey. "WHERE'S THE EVIDINCE OF RUSSIA HACKING? I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!? COMEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HACK THE VOTE SO WHY DOES IT MATTER!?"

Reading the forums, I see plenty of "unless Russia personally changed a vote in the system, I don't care that they hacked private and government assets and effectively used US social media and news platforms to run a propaganda campaign and interfered in our election." It's pretty fuckin' dumb.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Genocide Tendency posted:

The first was something that bothered me until I heard his explanation, which made complete sense.

Essentially he was so shocked by what was going on and what was being said to him that his brain went into flight mode and he just talked fast and made it pretty enough to get the gently caress out of that place. People bitching about that have never been in a situation where someone very powerful is telling them to do something highly unethical/illegal. Its Monday morning quarterbacking at its most ignorant and worst. In fact its that kind of explanation behind his actions that make me reconsider my opinion on Comey. Which was not very high before today.

Also just lmbo forever at congress critters calling someone out for not ending their careers the first time they hear insane proposals.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

This tweet reads like it's just about Comey, though that clearly wasn't Trump's intent. Despite so many lies and false statements about Comey, he is totally vindicated. And yes, Comey, did tell someone to "leak" unclassified information to the press to get a special counsel appointed and to seek any potential tapes.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Bumping for the tapman

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/874592535028674565

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost