Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Haha he is senile...keeps saying Comey instead of Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

He has no idea what he's talking about...

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Brute Squad posted:

gently caress you photographers, you keep kneeling.

They WERE being loud and distracting

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Burr being upset that his committee has to do work is hilarious

I really didn't get that impression at all.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Thwomp posted:

lol if the major thing people take away from this hearing is McCain's loopiness.

I mean, the guy ha had it coming for years, but Jesus, that was painful to listen to.

Yet I'm seeing people say McCain tore Comey up...people are hopeless

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

cowboy elvis posted:

Let's not forget Comey had a friend of his leak information to spur the process of assigning a special prosecutor.

He leaked non-classified information that he documented himself....so what?

Reading Facebook, Twitter and YouTube comments is making me want to kill myself. So many people defending Trump and saying insane poo poo like that McCain destroyed Comey. "WHERE'S THE EVIDINCE OF RUSSIA HACKING? I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!? COMEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HACK THE VOTE SO WHY DOES IT MATTER!?"

The world needs a cleansing fire.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Handsome Ralph posted:

I honestly don't get people who think like this.

Yes, no votes were changed but the fact a foreign country felt that it was ok to interfere and involve themselves in our political process is entirely hosed up on its own right.

Going camping this weekend. I plan on getting good and drunk to try put this out of my mind.

lol amerikkka did it to so many countries so what!?!?!?!

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

It's brilliant how they came up with a way to invoke executive privilege without actually doing it but because it COULD happen he can't answer. Trump's rear end is covered and no backlash for invoking.

At least not backlash that actually matters because it's 2017 and no Trumpster is accountable to anyone but Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Genocide Tendency posted:

If the Senate had any balls what so ever, they would have Sessions and those four idiots from last week up on contempt charges.

Provably hard when over half of them say nothing happened because nothing happened like this in James Bond films.

• Locked thread