Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Farmer Thanos and Sailor Rogers...instant purchases. No regrets...

Now if I could please maybe get a singular Rage CTP instead of another Patience! Thank you RNG...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Happy anniversary, everyone! Hope you enjoyed your shopping spree. Finally got Dark Phoenix Mk. 2 and the Ant outfits.

Apparently one of the check-in rewards is a mega-mythic uniform upgrade. I plan to sock that away for the next Luna Snow (unless I get hit by a milk truck and miss checking in, I guess)

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I need the GOTG unis to come out and be discounted before I spree

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

You can now farm souls of the faltine from Galactus. It's about 50% of what you'd get from a DMM run, but considering the time saved not getting autobooted from rooms and with many more teams being available, to use, this seems like an OK tradeoff.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

The new PvP mode isn't bad, I just threw in some of my usual timeline characters (avoiding jean and hulk since universal, phoenix and gamma chars are nerfed heavily for the mode today) and won 3/5, getting the dailies. Definitely not thrilled with another equipped item to work on with the swords though.

It is cool they added the T4 mats to Galactus. They should throw some in master mold too, maybe with bonus drops until you get enough for your first T4 as a catchup mechanism.

I'm waiting to see what the next set of new chars/uniforms is then probably bowing out, too much to keep up with this days and I've accomplished all the goals I care about.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Still need to run Dorm for books, so running Galactus for a pittance of SoF feels bad.

New mode is hilarious. Look at the meta. Jean, Carnage, Spiderman, Thanos, Gorr, etc. The effects don't mean anything given how strong T4 characters are...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bought Knull in.the sale, but I'm tempted to grab Gorr or Kang before it ends.

Also does the books from domm have like a 1% drop rate? Ive done about a dozen of them and only one book dropped.