Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Applied to Dr Goonz as gypsyshred.

When does the clock for dailies reset?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
So my main squad has settled around the low lvl 50s. All the modes I'm aware of are either above my head, can only be run a couple times a day, or offer too little xp. Where should I be grinding?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

Ramadu posted:

specials are huge for xp. honestly, i just buy the level 5 xp chips in the lab because I can't be bothered to try to level dudes up. what stars and characters are you using?

Thor, Loki, and hulk, all six red star. The endgame stuff seems to expect all 60s.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Whats the use for assemble points?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Is there a trick to World Boss or do I just need to get gud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
I'm sure thats the intended experience for world boss, and patience is the name of the game. I just hate that they locked Cyclopes behind it.