Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.
Someone on Reddit got very very excited about Cyclops. Potential husbando- is this bullshit?

I assume Beast is trash.

Finally F2P completed Doctor Weird today, can now focus all attention on filthy muties. Feels good, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Public service announcement:

Just cleaned out the deadwood on my friends list. Plenty of slots available, sign on up! I play daily.

In-game name is Nieuw Two and I’m a member of Doctor Goons.

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

I have been blessed by the RNG gods. Buying both Victorious packages got me to 4/20 with room to spare. Now the long long slog for Sue.

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dazzler was created as a literal tie-in with a Disco record company.

Luna Snow is part of a rich Marvel tradition.

P.S. most of the “All New All Different Giant Size Xmen” are rejected Legion of Super Heroes designs (most especially Nightcrawler)