Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

also i go for damage proc on custom gear every time, ride or die, bad boys for life. invincibility sucks

Except in timeline where it's mostly useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Them announcing a Shang-Chi movie makes me feel a lot better about accidentally using my T2 selector on him a few months ago.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

This might just be because I have like 10 t2 tickets sitting around but that's an extremely bad deal for something you get for free at least once a month.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Be sure to actually buy your mega-ticket today, btw.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

My T3 IW Spiderman is totally useless on that level, even. I just brute force it with Sharon.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

The fact the reforging requires the same CTP is what really bothers me. Give me something to do with my 10 worthless Transcendences!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I tried Knull once in training and wasn't even able to get him to 3/4 health. Idk if there's some trick, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

That's probably because they introduced CTPs as a way to backdoor gacha mechanics into the game when people rioted about gacha characters.