Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmoy6bHUX4

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Hot Times With Mutants

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm trying to get back into this and have no idea what I'm doing. i stopped playing like before world bosses were a thing i think? or they had just been introduced? either way i couldn't do them. (though it seems i can do okay on normal now) and i cant seem to get too far in shadowlands either, like floor 5.

any particular stuff i should focus on, or any easy way to grind gold and progression stuff so I can get my marble hebrons all shiny and into shape for things? i did finish the story mode

also what are the best spiders

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

STAC Goat posted:

T3 Spidey is probably the best bet. I think he's one of those cheaper early characters to rank up and you can get his bios from selectors, the Dimension Mission support shop, and probably some Story Mission mechanic but I still haven't checked that out.

Spidey i had like riiiight up there and ready to go as a T2 already so he'll probably be my first T3.

anyone else ive got at T2 that i should focus on? venom and doc ock are both in progress at 5 stars each but not T2 yet, im also open to just going all-in on anyone that is a Must Have instead of feeding my spider obsession

i know sharon's really good

(and a lot of these costumes are old as hell and im going to replace when i can)

edit: also applied to join one of the goon guilds and i cant remember which one. ign is kelpplankton though so lemme in

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jul 11, 2020

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The Dave posted:

I'd probably push to T3 Sharon first. Having one T3 isn't going to dramatically change your approach to World Boss or Shadowlands though, as the t2 should get a clear in the same places. Agreed with what was said before that your biggest focus is basically beating Shadowlands 15 every week to get all the bios selectors, epic quest, and do you have any of the black order?

Don't have any of the Black Order yet and I'm barely beating lv5 of Shadowlands currently. So I think I need to work on building up more of my roster so I've got more characters to work with?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

guess i did it wrong before and managed to not actually apply somehow lol, applied to Doctor Goons if I can be let into that

Also any recommendations for like starting off in timeline battle to get some reasonable progress? or is this going to be just me losing constantly until I get more lv70s/T3s?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

coupon codes for some free stuff

MFFENERGY
MFFBOOST
MFFHEROCHEST
MFFVIBRANIUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

they're redoing the Potential Awakened skill stuff and all those characters are going to be getting rebalanced (basically buffed to near-T3) and the Awakened ability nerfed to balance that out

but dont spend resources on getting those characters geared up to 25 and etc yet. they're going to be selling tokens that are 1 gold each that'll basically let you upgrade the gear for free on those specific characters and get them fully awakened, to make up for the changes

so might be a good idea to get those characters to T2 if you havent yet. the tokens will come with the update and should be available through the end of the month

it seems like a good change and letting us upgrade for basically free is a nice way to handle the changes