Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ahh. That makes sense. I guess I just defaulted to "make sure to open up the app every couple of hours to make sure I get a box" and didn't think much about it beyond that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I took over leadership of my alliance a few weeks ago and finally got us into the Risk game.

First week I just kind of singlehandedly won a couple of regions and we took 1st because no one else played.

Second week a few guys got into it and we nearly took the board.

This last week was an actual fight. I probably had 7-10 people playing and we took 1st, but it was a real fight with the other alliances and we kept going back and forth taking regions. We ultimately won it in the last Battle Phase by taking the 5* region with a firebomb and like 4 of us trying. I had to use 18 characters to take down the Black Order in one region, but we pulled it off with a team effort that put us over the top. Then I had to use a shield to protect another region they tried to nab at the last minute that would have put them back over the top.

It was fun but I imagine the novelty is going to wear off in a couple of weeks. And as we climb up the ladder I assume we'll just start getting our asses kicked by more advances alliances since we've only got a dozen really active and advanced players at best and none of us have a huge roster of T2s.

But hey, some Alliance Tokens and 2 million gold isn't bad for a mini game that doesn't even cost energy. And it seems to be having a really positive affect on my trying to build up my dinky alliance with some real team building bonding exercises.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm having fun with it for now and debating the merits of giving Class 1 to a bunch of the more active players so they can use the tools or worrying that they'll burn out our reserve of Alliance Pts or whatever it is. Its cool to have another thing to play with and one that actually kind of is genuinely co-operative and strategic.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Agent Venom is cool. I haven't practiced a lot with him but he solos Shadowland floors for me by just spamming the 5 when I get the cooldown down to do that.

I just grabbed Magneto. Saving is done! Gonna grab that scary good Spider-Man costume now with the diamonds I got back. Maybe another costume. How is the Venom one? Does it make him good? Otherwise I might grab the Lady Sif one since people say that improves her into a usable character.

And I just got the 1000 crystals with Mags' stages opening up so ready to move on in Wolvie's quest. Unfortunately I have to wait for the reset tomorrow to advance but hopefully that's the last big drag stage.

I'm getting a T2 ticket at the end of week with no idea who to use it on. Was thinking a Universal like Black Bolt or Hellstorm since that's my weakest T2 category but I'm working on Proxima and just got Dormammu so the native T2s seem like they'll balance that out in time. Not sure what to do with the ticket but I have a week or so to figure it out. I'll probably post my roster later this week and annoy you guys asking for advice.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm actually more effective with Black Bolt at T1 than Hellstorm. But I'm just really not putting in the work to master these guys. I rely too much on autoplay. I haven't really figured out T2 Carnage, Trenchcoat Ghost Rider, Black Panther/White Tiger, or Moon Knight off the top of my head of people that get hyped up. But that's just me not putting in the time figuring out their skills and patterns or not fully beefing them up with 4/17, 5* 8 Iso Sets, 6 Skills, and a good obselisk. I gotta do that. Now that I'm almost done with Wolvie I'm gonna focus on Proxima and maxxing my Level 60s.

Speaking of obelisks, is there a general idea if what to do with them? For awhile I was just upgrading every 4 and 5 I had but I have a ton of useless Poison Damage or Fire Resistance ones that seem super situational. For awhile I was focusing on ranking up Recovery Rate ones. Now I'm focusing on Critical Damage ones. I throw Fire and Lightning damage ones on the people who can use them but besides that it seems to me like the CD or RR ones might just be the best universal ones. Yes? No?

Oh, I cleared Extreme Alliance Battle for the first time today! My Strange died earlier than usual. Usually he just times out. So I switching to Sharon and she took everyone down. I actually didn't even realize you COULD clear Extreme Alliance. I was assuming it was just a "run out the clock" stage. I may have to try a little harder with that for now on.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

C. Everett Koop posted:

wait wha? I thought the frost beast just auto-healed and couldn't die?

He doesn't die, which is why I thought it was just a "beat the clock." But apparently when you hit 10K you finish. I never did that before today and was surprised.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You collect all the rewards and max out everything. I didn't really pay super attention to the numbers because I was rushed and surprised. Gonna take a more deliberate shot at it tomorrow.

The beast just seems to heal when you get him down to 20K health or so. He might have died at the end but again, it happened fast and I wasn't super paying attention.

I don't really tend to target the beast or the minions. I just try and stay behind the beast to avoid him killing me, keeping moving to avoid the meteors, and do as much damage as possible. Like I said, I might have to focus more on a better strategy now that I know its actually winnable.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I actually might have just hit 100K at the exact moment my time ran out. It was that close. So yeah, maybe it keeps going and I just had killer timing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I hit my 100K with Ancient One (Tilda), Strange, and T2 Rogers. Strange did the first minute but got unexpectedly killed with a rogue meteor and Frost Beast attack. So I switched to Sharon and she went on a roll and hit the big one.

I have to try that more going forward. Same team but with Sharon as the point. She gets the big energy buff from Ancient One and does more damage than Strange, it seems. Then Strange and Sharon popping in to freeze or throw up the healing halo could help out big.

I can never do a lot when its Combat, Speed, Universal, or Villain requirements. Lady Loki can do reasonably well, as can Elsa, but they never get much past 50K. Iron Fist and Carnage can do a little but I haven't figured Carnage out yet and IF constantly gets knocked loopy by the Beast. I should probably team him with Moon Knight and get that debuff debuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I finished Wolverine yesterday and got Storm to 6*. I'll get Cyclops up by the end of the week so then I'll have all the mutants beside Jean. I guess I should probably use the T2 ticket I'll get this week on one of them and start working towards getting her, right? I don't know. I'm considering T2ing them without tickets since the Tracking missions are convenient but the Crystals are such a pain in the rear end to collect.

I got Proxima up to 5* and Level 51. I'm mainly just delaying because I don't have any biometrics I deep expendable. I should just shift some of my daily energy focus on farming Cap or Widow or some T2 I have and use them for Proxima. I just haven't focused on it. I feel like my resources are better served ranking up my roster as a whole. Every week I'm getting a couple of more Level 60s and beefing up gear, skills, and Iso. That feels more valuable to Shadowland than just spending everything I have to get Proxima.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, that's basically my logic too. Since the mutant resources are only useful for mutants it just seems like it might be worth it to use them to T2 them instead of the tickets, where the regular T2 use BAM and Chaos Stones which I need to get up the Native T2s. The crystals take forever but they still probably come quicker than I get T2 tickets. Meanwhile I can use the tickets on non-mutants and seems like in the long run I'd get more T2 out of it.

Then again we might get more mutants and those resources will probably be useful for them. So hoarding might not be the worst idea.

I'm still a few days away from the T2 ticket so I'll probably sit down and figure out my options and run it by you guys first. Right now I'm leaning towards just being patient with the mutants and Jean since even if I use the tickets that means I don't get her for 5 months. So I might as well just get the most useful T2 now and worry about her later.

MarcusSA posted:

Why not use the Mags BIOS? I've got like 800 of them saved up.

I'm still working on getting his gear up so I'm like not even thinking about them until I got him to 4/20 and ready for T2. And even then I figure I might use them to get him T2ed. I basically just used all the bios I had for T2s or 4/20 Level 60s and got her to Level 51. So like I said, I just need to focus some of my energy on getting some Cap bios or something and just throwing them all at her. I'm in no real rush. Its just a new goal with the Epic Quests done.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm sure it will take forever but like its easy clearable missions that deliver better than a 1:1 bio:run rate so its only 10 clears a day and you get those other materials you can't get anywhere else. So I'm just set on keeping doing the 160 energy a day on them for the foreseeable future and eventually it will happen.

Does everyone hate Beast? He never gets mentioned.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Beast suffers from not having any connection to unlocking Jean. If Rogue was the same way she'd be left behind as well, maybe Storm and Punchclops too I haven't spent any real time with them.

also beast a bitch hth

Ahh, I didn't realize that. I've never actually looked at the screen. Good to know to leave him for last at T2ing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, the big appeal of Conquest seems like getting those points and ranking up the alliance and store. My alliance managed to jump 1 store and 2 alliance levels since we started playing Conquest.

We got our asses kicked this week, though. We grabbed about 4 regions but just kept fighting to keep them and ending with 0. I could never seem to be on during Battle Phases myself, and we just never really rallied.

But like, it cost us nothing and we still got some points and stuff, so whatever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ever since the Tracking mission came along I've neglected WBI. Which is probably why I'm so low on norn stones. I'm probably going to ditch Story Missions for awhile and try and switch back to WBI, but there also seem to be a lot of World Boss Dimension Shifts lately that eat up a lot of energy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Probably bad luck. WBI is a deal where you have 3 players and it depends on how good those 3 players are. Sometimes you'll be the best and lead the team. Sometimes you'll suck and get carried. Sometimes there will be 1 player who just wins the whole thing in less than 5 seconds no matter how good you are. Most of the time even if I suck I can get carried but sometimes you just have bad luck and will keep trying and lose again and again. Its just a matter of which 2 teammates you draw.

The "trick" is that if you quit the game before you actually lose then you can save the energy and try again with no loss. Except the frustration and time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I sometimes tough it out in WBI fights if I think I might get the "very special" box. But its rarely worth it.

Mostly I just hate having to force quit, load the game back up, and then go back into WBI. Its like 3 minutes or something and if I have to do it I often just don't bother going back to WBI and risking it again.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I took my matter generator to max and then kind of chilled. I just stopped converting chaos stones into crystals so now I figure I'll just horde matter and rank up the other machines. Store > Converter > Warp in priority, I suppose. But its always kind of been an after thought to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like, Warp's kind of useful when you're low but feels pretty un useful now that I can grab 20 bios any day in the Alliance Store and 135 every week in Shadowlands. Plus WBI.

I never thought Converter was useful but it seems kind of necessary now for the mutant crystals. So I figure I should max that one out so I can get them faster.

The Store I use quite a bit for Dimension Debris, 4* Isos, Level 5 Experience chips, and the occasional Villain Siege Ticket or 3* obelisk. So I figure opening up all those slots is probably worth it most of all if it means i can grab like 100 debris every 30 minutes or whatever.

But the Generator definitely seems like the necessary one to rank up since you not only need that stuff for those other machines but also for ranking up characters.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, I'm getting a T2 ticket tomorrow and not sure what to do with it. Here's how things look.

T2s
Universal: Lady Loki, Captain Marvel
Speed: Black Widow, Elsa Bloodstone, Falcon, Ms. Marvel
Combat: Captain America, Carnage, Iron Fist, Wolverine
Blast: Sharon Rogers, Doctor Strange

Ok, so right off the bat my impression is "get a Blast or Universal" since those are the shallowest fields. But even though I don't have a ton of Blast T2s Strange and Rogers are my top 2 and Ancient One and Enchantress are pretty effective Blast characters at T1. And I haven't geared up Wasp or Magneto yet. Universal is another weak field but I'm working on Proxima now that I have the Epics done and then there's Thanos, Dormammu, and the rest of the Black Order.

Here's what my options look like.
Universal: Black Bolt, Trenchcoat Ghost Rider, Hellstorm, Hyperion, Satana, Thor, Vision. Plus Robbie Reyes at 150/320.
Blast: Ancient One, Baron Mordo, Crystal, Daisy Johnson, Enchantress, Iron Man, Kaecilius, Lash, Lincoln Campbell, Magneto, Storm, Wiccan, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Agent Caulson. Plus Songbird 266/320 and Cyclops 243/320.
Speed: Agent 13, Ant Man, Bobby Morse, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Goblin, Kate Bishop, Rogue, Homecoming Spider-Man, Captain America Winter Soldier. Plus Hawkeye 212/320.
Combat: Agent Venom, BeastBlack Panther, Blade, Bullseye, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Sif, Ant-Venom, White Tiger, Red Hulk, Deathlok. Plus Giant Man 189/320 and Warwolf 261-320.

So what do you guys think? Black Bolt is who I'm leaning towards right now but I'm very undecided. I figure I'm going to do the mutants the hard way.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

thechalkoutline posted:

What are you trying to accomplish?

Shadowland, basically. WBR is on lock, ABX is whatever, I don't care about UWB. I'd like to be able to beat 12-8 and get Thor but that will happen eventually. That's why I'm thinking in terms of balancing my categories.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 26, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't have a big problem with inventory as long as I combine cards daily, combine obeslisks every few days, and isos once a week or so. If I make a mad rush on Dimension Shifts sometimes it fills up with cards but its all reasonably easy to maintain. I never get below 300 or so but I can deal with that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So Wolverine seems really good.

Like, in BattleWorld Homecoming Spider Man is doing this new thing he does where he destroys my Strange in seconds and there's nothing I can do about it. But then Wolverine manages to just not die for a few minutes of webbing and getting smashed with cars, eventually kills Spider-Man, and then tears through everyone else. And that's without me ranking up his skills or gear or anything. I don't even think I've given him an obelisk yet.

I'm starting to think I see if theres a Web Immunity obelisk for Strange.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was an idiot and forgot to do SL last week. Managed to get the bios at Stage 10 done just before the week reset.

And then i went and forgot to do World Bosses. I might be burning out. Thank God for clear tickets.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You get what from Tracking? Like 10-15 bios for 40 energy? That's 4 WBI plays. Obviously you could score big there with a blue box, purple box, or better but if you're getting green and basic like usual the Tracking does feel like a safer bet to me.

Like, when I play roulette I spread my chips around on 5 or more boxes. I don't win every time and I don't have big wins often, but if I just keep doing it I can usually slowly build up my stack. When I get cocky I throw some money on black or red to try and get a big windfall but it usually just ends up being a waste. That's how I'd see it. You'll never get the big payday but you'll build your stack at a steady rate.

Plus you probably save inventory space since you're just going to be adding four characters bios where WBI can be giving you a ton of them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I suck with Carnage in ABX. I don't know if I'm just using him all wrong. I try and just spam 5-4 and it works in other stages like WBR or regular Alliance Battle but in Extreme he always gets knocked loopy by the frost beast and dies.

Iron Fist has the same problem. I don't know if its a Combat thing or what. No one else seems to have that problem. IF stands around a lot but Carnage doesn't. So I can't really figure it out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

im freaking the heck out posted:

If you are getting knocked loopy during your Carnage animations you need an Immunity to Dodge Break Obolisk, after I got that it fixed that issue.

Yeah, ive recently been reevaulating my whole use of obolisks. I was just kind of assuming whatever random damage or recovery rate or whatever useful I could find on people. Now I'm being more deliberate and trying to figure out what a character needs and focusing. So I'm ranking up an Immunity to Web Snare right now for Strange to counter the new Spider Man problem. I'll do that one you suggested for Carnage. I'm just gonna kind of be more deliberate and when there's a character u like but I identify a problem with use that to try and address it.

That's probably basic for you guys but it feels like a new stage of gameplay for me now as I get deeper into stuff like XAB and Shadowland and such.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I know that list isn't real but I'd be 100% satisfied with Boomer.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hell, I don't even have the New Avengers done or the Story Mission people. Asgardians, Inhumans, Guardians, Sinister Six.

I'm resigned to never actually catching up, but that's fine with me. Keeps things interesting. Keep em coming.

C. Everett Koop posted:

e - a-force isn't done either but they'll never be done

A-Force is She Hulk, Sister Grimm, and Singularity, right? Yeah, them too. I'm giving them 8 bios at a time when I can.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jul 31, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can only give her the daily 8 ones. Same as Grimm and Singularity.

Yeah, the Battleworlds have all been focused on things other than bios the last few months. It seems like they're focusing them more on the veteran players who need stuff like cards, obolisks, isos, and urus and less on the newer players who need bios.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I have days where I'm like "I need more energy! Give me more!" and then a day or two later I'll have a ton of energy and poo poo to do and just be groaning and picking the most important to burn off before bed.

Its a fun game but there's so many aspects to it once you get deep.

Which I actually think is one of the big pluses since like, one day I may be into doing one thing and then if I get sick of it I don't switch games, i just switch modes.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 1, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was always wondering where you folks got all your tickets and then a couple of weeks ago I noticed one of those mega rank up tickets on sale in the store and it clicked. I haven't bought any because I was saving for Magneto and now I'm restashing, but I might look at a couple of those next. There's no costumes I feel like I need right now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

She's one of the lame characters introduced during the super classic Secret Wars storyline... which is kind of the only reason I give a crap about her because I'm old.

Now i just want a Beyonder WBR or Dimension Shift set. But I guess this is Thor themed so I'm hoping for the entire lame Wrecking Crew! And Thunderstrike! And Beta Ray Bill! And the frog!

When's Ragnarok coming out? 3 months from now? I wonder if its just a lead in to a big update in a month or two for the movie with new costumes and Valkyrie and Executioner.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Aug 1, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Strange better, Wolvie faster. Wolvie would help you in WBR so he'd probably be the quicker help to get you to Strange.

And yeah, if you do Wolvie you can easily keep going with Beast, Rogue, Cyclops, and Storm to double your 6* roster.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know the Spider Verse story but I don't see 2099 in there and that's one of the few alternate Spider Mans I know. I'd be cool with him but I'd love to see Jessica Drew. And sorta Julia Carpenter. Or Scarlet Spider? I guess I know a decent number of Spider alts.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Defenders next week.
Inhumans in September.
Ragnarok and Runaways in November.
Agents of Shield S5 in January.
Black Panther in February.
Punisher and Daredevil S3 unannounced yet.
Deadpool 2, Cloak and Dagger, New Warriors, Infinity War, Ant Man & Wasp, Luke Cage S2, Jessica Jones S2, and more in 2018.

So many options coming down the line in just MCU/other movies even without just doing other general comic or random stuff. It makes me so excited.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Aug 4, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, they basically did a Defenders update months ago when all those costumes came in with Hellcat and Robbie Reyes so I don't expect anything there. And characters like Misty Knight and Hellcat are already in so there's not a ton to add in future seasons that are obvious.

I definitely want May and hope she shows up.

I expect costumes and Valkyrie and Executioner for Ragnarok. Costumes and some new characters for Black Panther. I'd love to see the Runaways join Sister Grimm, New Warriors to join Squirrel Girl, and Cloak and Dagger although I don't know if any of them will be big enough to demand an update. We'll probably get costume updates for Infinity War and Hope for Antman/Wasp but that's way off.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have to remember to do Shadowland this weekend before it closes since I managed to jump from Stage 13 to 17 last week. The mutants helped a lot, especially Wolvie and Magneto. Two new solo clears. And I've got a T2 ticket when I decide who to use it on to get another.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No, T2 Sharon Rogers is a big jump. She's good at T1 and can do most of the Story Missions and stuff, but T2 lets her clear all the T2 stages in Special and Epics and a beast in WBR, Villain Siege, and Shadowland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Today I happened to hit 150 bios for both Magneto and Kate Bishop and saw I could naturally Advance them to T2. I figured why the hell not? Both cleared a Shadowland Stage for me, although Magneto could already do that. But he did it faster. My resources are still pretty ok. 1000+ Chaos Stones, 1000+ Phoenix Feather, 7000+ BAM. Except of course for those mutant Crystals which are now down to 70. That's the tough one but since they don't seem useful for anything else at the moment I guess it was worth it. Its gonna be awhile before I'm back to 1000 and can do it again but its gonna be awhile until I have Rogue, Storm, or Cyclops ready for it I guess. So I guess it works out.

I might naturally Advance Ant Man since I have a ton of Chaos Tokens. I don't know. Its not really something that seems worth chasing. There's a few characters like Luke Cage, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, and Iron Man I have near 4/20 and could probably push and advance in a week or two. But I still have people to work up to Level 60 and tons of non farmable characters to spend the Shadowland bios on (through this week's on Red Hulk to try and get him to 4/20 and maybe use my T2 ticket on).

Nothing really interesting to say or ask... just first time I did that and kind of was hearing myself out to decide if I made the right call. I'm ok with it for now.