Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. I can't even be bothered. I just won't T4 anyone until they change up the process to make it easier or I experience some sort of huge jump in skill.

My only annoyance is its made it really hard to win in Timeline. So like when I get "Win 10 times" as a Heroic Quest challenge it takes me 2-3 days to get them and I have to do it manually. But then again what difference does it make if I fail a Heroic Quest challenge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah I finished most of them a couple of weeks ago with Thor, Black Bolt, and Dark Phoenix. Most of the ones I have left are the ones that require like one specific character or costume I don’t have.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don’t find T3 mats that hard to get nowadays. I feel like I need self control on T3 or Ascending someone on a weekly basis. I’ve finally beat Gor, Ultron, and Phoenix so I’m working on Gor after working up Mephisto and the Symbiote god guy. I was saving crystals to get Warlock but lost self control and bought a bunch of costumes. I’ll regret that if there’s a Guardians 3 special on him or something but we’ll see.

I still can’t get T4s but I honestly don’t care. It only really affects me in Timeline and that only really affects me on the Heroic Quests. Otherwise the game remains a suitable middle ground between fun way to kill some time and only mildly annoying daily tasks when I’m not feeling it. I’m glad like everything has an autorun option now so I’m free to be as lazy as I want to be.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I play it because it gives me something to do on the days I do want to play it. And on the days I don’t the auto play makes it not much of a chore. But yeah the inventory limit is the biggest chore since every few days I gotta figure out what I can combine/sell off. Can never seem to get ahead of that. Seems like they should expand the limit when they introduce new stuff to collect.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The original characters in the game definitely seem… aimed at a certain demo.