Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol magneto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If I do the x-men missions before I buy the magneto pack, do I get the magneto items retroactively?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

Yes you do. Whale away with confidence.

I'll wait two months

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Who wants to take over goonlactus?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

I guess I can? I'm mcmorava. If no one else wants it. I dunno, I can already feel the crushing responsibility giving me sores in all my delicate places.

Jean 6* tomorrow. She, Thanos, and Dormy are all 55. I assume I listed them in priority order to bring to 60? I have Thanos's uni and have been leveling it so I guess he might be a touch better? Meh.

Sweet. Now I can quit. See ya.