Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
When I last played this Card Crafting and Pierce wasn't a thing. What kind of team, etc do I need to successfully run Dimension Rifts so I can farm cubes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Start your own lobby so you can't be kicked. Might take a minute or two to fill up, but that is better than the alternative.

I supposedly can attempt Doramammu because i have a tier 3 sharon, cap, and a transcended Sersi but not a chance in hell. I am barely useful on Mastermold.

I am working through the tier-3 guided quest. Picked Spiderman. On the last step, but I either used the resources on other characters or this one doesn't actually give you everything to finish. Going to Tier 3 Thor next and use the 2nd potential ticket on him, which should hopefully let me push further in dispatch and finish rifts in a reasonable timeframe.

Also, is there a trick to the ultimate story missions? I hit a mission where all attacks are reflected and as soon as my immunity drops I just die. I guess I need to be able to kill entire waves so that my immunity skill recycles?

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Yeah, just read that it reflects all hero damage. Which means I need to get a non-hero at t3/ascended. Loki is the obvious first choice, right?

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008

BrianWilly posted:

Am I understanding this Colossus mission right that the X-gene drop is just...completely random? And I assume I can't even use the clear tickets for this because then it'll never drop?

Shifters are a bad mechanic, but if you force close the app you can re-run the mission without losing energy or attempts.

On another note, I can solo upto level 3 rifts and cleared upto dispatch 8 with my Thor. Still 0% pierce because my premium card drops have been doodoo, but I am getting there.

I have Knull and Mephisto unlocked. What is like the minimum required to clear that level of content. I can get Knull out of the chair, and can break Mephistos shell, but I am not putting out nearly enough damage to finish.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008

A surfing dog?! posted:

What are the cards you do have equipped like? You might want to check out this guide til you're ready to get pierce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRDheUmNrow

I just reached 2% pierce. And idiot that I am never leveled up my Captain America passed level 70 after using the free ticket. Guess who can beat Knull and Mephisto now? :)

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Farmer Thanos and Sailor Rogers...instant purchases. No regrets...

Now if I could please maybe get a singular Rage CTP instead of another Patience! Thank you RNG...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Still need to run Dorm for books, so running Galactus for a pittance of SoF feels bad.

New mode is hilarious. Look at the meta. Jean, Carnage, Spiderman, Thanos, Gorr, etc. The effects don't mean anything given how strong T4 characters are...