Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Bird Law posted:

Never thought I'd come back to Future Fight, but I did leave it on my phone for some reason.

Now I know that reason, because two days ago I happened to see MY BOY CYCLOPS on that icon! Mutants! And my boy!

So, oh yeah I'm back, gonna max out Cyc ASAP. Applied to Marble Hebrons as Bird Law.

Also I'm confused as heeeelllllll, wow there's tons of new stuff, but it's fun.

Welcome back friend! Let's get you on Clawtopsy's level with your boy Cyclops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I need Greywords to post immediately to let us know he is ok.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Greywords posted:

Posting immediately to say while I moved, I did not move to Maine. I'm still in Alaska and untorn open by bare hands. Or bear hands.

Your racon is still alive and well.

Oh thank god. I put your face on a milk carton. Ignore that if you see it.

Just don't buy Dean's. And maybe stay away from grocery stores.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

T2 Magnet Man is so worth it. He's underwhelming at T1. Soooo much damage at T2 though, it's crazy.

Seconding this based on videos and feedback from Reddit. It seems consistent that at T1, Magento is good but nothing special. He starts to become a 'true playa for real, ask my friends for real', kinda guy.

He's gonna be my second T2 after Cyke the Human Slayer and he will be worth it. All 5 X-Men that aren't native T2 seem at least very good to awesome in value.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I haven't used them once.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So in the Alliance Store, I just recently started resorting to buying the Uru package for 32 Alliance Tokens.

It's been absolutely worth it. 2 5* Energy Damage urus and plenty of 3*, but with how challenging it is to get a 5* Energy uru, I'll be buying this daily.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I think that's going in the OP then. I wasn't sure if I was an outlier.

I think it's key advice.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

God drat that's a top tier name. Holy poo poo you are good people and we are happy to have you.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dark Momension--clearly a ravishing place to visit.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wizchine posted:

Withdrew application from Doctor Goons because I did not even attend medical school, let alone graduate. I applied to Worst Alliance as Choralone, instead because based on the name, that's where I belong - it is kismet.

Top tier goon C. Everett Koop will accept you. Give him the respect he deserves. You are now his squire.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

i suck at wbu

Same. I think most people do.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Turkson posted:

Ugh, there's a 1k m'kraan crystal wall? I've got ~300 saved up but I was going to use them to T2 Magneto. Guess I'll hold off.

Yes. Hold off.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's a memory leak and every couple of months (sometimes sooner), I have to uninstall/reinstall to stop the leak.

I actually have to do it now as it's happened to me often as of about a week ago.

When you do this just MAKE drat SURE that you have linked your account via Game Center or Facebook or whatever you use.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cinara posted:

I forgot how long it takes to get the bios for max gear without Shadowlands selectors, ~15 a day for the X-men is taking forever. I've got the tickets ready and waiting but can't use them yet.

I'm in the same boat. Wow it's a slog. I got this!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Uhhhhh bros? BROS?

B-bros?!

BRO!

If you don't log in daily for this at the very least, you're a bad. Look at that beautiful day 7 reward for the 7 day check in. BOOM!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

How's your skill cooldown stat? Loki is at his best when you can be invuln forever because your SCD is maxed or nearly maxed.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So I'm curious what everyone does outside of hot time?

I will do my memory missions, dark dimensions, arena, alliance battle, mutual enemies, veiled secrets, world bosses and co-op

That seems like a long list but an hour later I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next hot time and honestly, sometimes I'll save memory and dark for the 2nd hot time
I tend to fill the void with world boss invasions

Do people farm story outside of hot time?!?! I don't tend to touch story daily or special outside of hot.

Everything you said is what I do. I also tend to roll some gear and items for characters too. Just getting chars up to speed.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

soscannonballs posted:

Do yall have a discord channel? I decided to finally check out this game.

Kumbo my lord. Join Marble Hebrons when you log in. It may be full right now but I have to clear space in 2 days. Give it two days is what I'm asking.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

soscannonballs posted:

Alright cool I picked Loki and used my free new player thing to make him 6 stars already which I assume means he is strong now.

Yes. You did a good thing.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

a big fat bunny posted:

join the hebrons you say...

Time to bring you back too! Since Risk is going on (that's new), you can't kick people until it's over. Once it is, I'll make the room for you and Kumbo.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OMG MYSTERIO!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Update hits 6/29. Maybe.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

i do want to see how they represent movie Vulture in the game. his wingspan in the movie is loving HUGE

Owns. Everything owns. Mysterio and Michael Keaton? Yes please.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

no just buy more uniforms my friend

This. Enjoy!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kumbo and abigfatbunny, please go ahead and join Marble Hebrons. Anybody else who needs a spot, let me know.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What a monster!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

It occurred to me the other day that I hadn't actually T2ed anyone without a ticket. Like, it hadn't even occurred to me that I could just do it another way.

I just T2ed the VERY HANDSOME Fabio (Thor) because I made him my avatar. When they updated his in game model and portrait, I swooned. And he wasn't T2.

So I did it without a ticket and spent the 2.5 million gold.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

navyjack posted:

What level are the various Goon Alliances? I'd rather play with Goons, but I don't want to give up some of them sweet alliance bonuses!!

30. Almost all of them are.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Awesome video of T1 Doc Ock beating SL22. Wow, I never knew his dominance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6k5zvj/doctor_octopus_at_t1_can_actually_clear_floor_22/?st=J4IUFZLW&sh=c7ce79e1

Check that out.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I T2ed Beast today. Time to die, I have no choice but to relinquish my account to anybody while I bury myself alive.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, you all remember AZ LEEDO? You remember, the super whale. He spent probably up into the $10,000s on the game.

Well, AZ LEEDO ain't got poo poo on this guy.

Meet the guy with all characters T2, and all costumes Mythic. Oh, and ALL ISO sets on all chars are AWAKENED.

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6k7pmb/this_person_has_all_uniforms_at_myth_and_all/

We are failing Netmarbu and need to spend our life savings already.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Friendly reminder to grab your weekly awards before 6pm pst(1 hour 15 minutes)

I assume I'm not the only one who takes them all at once

Good call.

Also, TheraLex mentioned I should create a discord for us. So, I think I'm gonna create a discord for us.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren:

Yay I made a discord! I guess you get temporary links?

https://discord.gg/99ebqu

Everybody join up, save the channel and know we can all be besties in here!

:ducksiren:

This will be the official Marvel Future Fight Discord for goons.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

hey neat

Holy cow.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy mother of god.

Maybe it's hype but those are some of the best animations yet for multiple chars. Usually on a trailer for multiple chars, somebody steals the show, but everybody looks phenomenal.

My boy Rhino gonna get T2ed asap so I can GORE GORE GORE!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Confirmed vulture day mega 6. Maybe even tier 2
Rhino made my list to focus on too

Now show me sandman

Saving the best for last my friend. All of these chars are TOO HOT TO HANDLE, TOO COLD TO HOLD for me. So excited.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Can't wait to run team ECW: Rhino/Sandman/rey Mysterio

As always, you got this down. If that's not a team bonus, I'll be highly disappointed. Team ECW for life.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

thechalkoutline posted:

Just finished Wolverine and he's awesome! :dance:

TL Godking

Cinara posted:

Magneto is a monster in Battleworld/Alliance Conquest, he can stunlock entire enemy teams from anywhere on the field. Rank 123 in current Blast Battleworld, have not met a single team that was a close fight for Strange, Sharon, Mantis, Magneto, Wasp even playing 100% auto.

You both aren't kidding. I did 420 Wolferine yesterday to spend my feathers and he is tearing poo poo up. He's also my lead speed runner in story and special missions now. He is just insane. He is so beautiful, handsome and smart.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hogama posted:

The Sinister Six

Classic Vulture's in, too.

Alchemax = Spider-Man 2099, Soul Stone = Adam Warlock?

Holy loving god give me those 2 in the spoiler. Especially the first one. Oh my god I am hype as hell. Biggest patch ever incoming.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Updated link to the discord. Everybody join.

Download the app (search Discord) and join up!

https://discord.gg/rcqSCS

We are having a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah for reals it's a lot easier to ask one off questions and get quick replies.

Real talk, there's this and in all honesty, it's a great group of people and we talk about everything. Lots of game discussion of course, but this is a really social crew. Also, nobody insults each other and everybody gets along, which is essential.

The Marvel Gaming community is the best goon community, period. Come have a good time with all of us.

https://discord.gg/rcqSCS