Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hi waifu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Waifu deserves to be #1

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sneeing Emu posted:

Applied to Marble Hebrons, same name as here. Hope to party down with some rad Strike Force dudes.

Hell yeah!!!!! I gotchu fam.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

Anyone have an alliance spot I can apply to?

I'm very important in the MFF community and one of the greatest and richest players in the world. So having me in your alliance would be a huge coup, as far as PR is concerned.

I gotchu fam

Marble Hebrons

ICR fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 16, 2018

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

New players, there’s a discord for this.

https://discord.gg/RmRPzew

You’ll see that Future Fight channel.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

6 spots in Marble Hebrons

Discord here. https://discord.gg/364rsdd

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh he is. Whipped my rear end in Timeline and Risk.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The Dave posted:

There is a live stream tonight at 6pm PDT where they are going to reveal the patch.

Oh poo poo son.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is there a link to the stream? I would like it linked here and in discord.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Welcome back!

Discord: https://discord.gg/364rsdd

Looking to build the community up. Game is really good right now. A lot to do. A lot of questions too.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Stream is live in 10 mins.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The waifurine is glorious

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just want to encourage as some players begin to return, join the discord in the OP. It’s right at the top.

If you need an active alliance, we got those. I believe Doctor Goons and Marble Hebrons are the way to go.

If another alliance is out there and actually active, please post here. I need to clean the OP up.

Thanks!!!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

We need to combine some guilds then. Let’s make it happen.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

One spot open in Marble Hebrons. Let’s do this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marble Hebrons has one spot in clan!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Captain Sharon is still an excellent grab and unfarmable. So yes!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yep. I bought it and miles is a good time now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am at 6 to mids.

Holy poo poo. It’s actually happening.

FANTASTIC loving FOUR.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What up Nick Fury

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah I’m returning to the game. Gay Bobby and Jubilee are extremely my poo poo. Gonna sub up too so I don’t backtrack.

Game on for sure. I need to update the OP big time.

This game is massive.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It’s the most robust phone game out there in my opinion. There’s literally too much to do at this point lol

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I can update the OP. I need to anyway. Ok let me find some time to do this. Come to the discord by the way if you aren’t there, we have a channel for this game and we talk a ton in it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1132843869651947520?s=12

Taking a long, long break served me well. I’m very energized by this update and returning to the game. I get such a major marvel fix with this, Strike Force (love it) and Ultimate Alliance 3 (a day one purchase).

It’s a great time to be a Marvel fan.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cerepol posted:

Is strike force actually worth getting into? This game already eats a bunch of time for me

Yes. You should play both. Here’s how it works:

1) This has more content. It’ll eat more of your time.

2) Strike Force is much more “casual” by comparison to this. My typical login session as of right now to a game like Strike Force goes:

A) Log in at midnight CT for the daily refresh, knock out my dailies in 30 minutes total. Throw some raids in there to help the goon family, check my roster. It’s done at 30-35 minutes tops.

B) Log on twice more until 6PM CT just to see the supply refreshes and get my free energy and spend it on some mats or chars.

C) 7PM CT, I check the inbox as usually the devs send us some new updates, some rewards, etc. they’re available for 29 days anyway but I’m locked in and want to see what’s up.

D) 9PM CT, do my last energy recharge and during all those log in times, I just check and see if I can spend any energy or blitz time anywhere depending on how I feel.

Overall, for me personally, I would say I put 60-90 minutes in a day. If I miss some stuff here or there, it’s whatever.

Future Fight, as a returning player, has a ton for me to do as I took about a year off.

1) Do my dailies, autoplay everything. Eat, pray, love. 30 minutes for sure.

2) Do more stuff like my Shadowlands, World Bosses, everything else I’ve missed out on, at least 60 minutes a day.

3) Keep logging on a lot because I still have more to do, let’s say 60 minutes and I’m spent.

4) Relearn half this stuff because I’m getting reacquainted again: 15-30 minutes just browsing stuff (just for now).

2 1/2-3 hours and that’s a great way for me to spend my game time.

Overall, I spend a lot of time on my phone. I could write out more specific crap for Future Fight on my logins but I logged on a lot even when I took time away from Future Fight so I don’t need energy refreshes or clear tickets. I’m sitting on 20,000 energy and over 30,000 clear tickets. I’m good.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Hell this game is tempting to drop $60 on Amazon for a code for UA 1&2 since it’s the only way to get the games for PSN after they were removed from the store a year ago.

That’s so stupid they were removed...

Yeah I bought them day one on PC. They’re nostalgic for me.

gently caress man, I would drop the $60 if I knew they would carry over to my PS5 one day.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m updating the OP. That’s a fine call. Marble Hebrons and Doctor Goons are solid choices as well. :)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hey goons, just FYI, if you’re playing this game and want to have more conversation about it, we are all here: https://discord.gg/364rsdd

You should join, you’re all welcome and it’s just a fun place. Feel free to mute game channels you don’t care about, talk in ones you do, but definitely come hang with us in Future Fight. Goon gaming rules.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jai Guru Dave posted:

Is this still operative? Are any alliances looking for a new player who maxed out Captain Sharon but still gets his rear end handed to him by loving Quicksilver?

Hebrons and Doctor Goons I know stay very active. Discord is super active too. Come hang!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 thread is up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893301&perpage=40