Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So I've got a mythic uniform upgrade ticket, but I can't decide who to use it on.
I've already got mythic uniform for Kamala, Angela, Captain Marvel, Nico, Crystal, and Sharog. And of those, I mainly use Crystal, Sharog, and Kamala.

Should I save it, or just spend it on some arbitrary charachter? Most of the others I use either doesn't have a uniform, or is a native T2 and can't use the ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
My biggest pain currently is getting enough feathers to get Cable to 6/6/60. Unlocking Wanda in about 7 hours, I guess, and since she uses BAM, it'll be much easier. But 80-90 feathers a day makes Cable slow to get up.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah, gently caress that poo poo. I've run out of mats to convert my BAM to feathers, though.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I quit farming feathers after getting Jean. Mostly because I just forgot about it. Very unprepared now.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Differo Cathedra posted:

:negative:

Its me.

I'm that dumb.

edit: I'm not alone. :unsmith:

Heck, I've got all of them, even the Goblin one. And I've ranked them all up to at least Advanced, apart from Wolvie and Rogue. Though, even I'm not stupid enough to buy 15k crystals and waste them on unlocking Apocalypse fast. I have more than enough on my hands with getting Cable and SW from 5* to 6*.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Seems we have to select factions again.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Go, anti! Who wants to be on a list anyway.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
When does the event end, anyway?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah, I constantly roll with a mix of Jean, Thanos, Odin, Doorman, Wolverine, Strange, and Sharog.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Woo! Finally unlocked Apoc. Now to do him 8 more times, and I can start using up my bios, feathers, and gold on him.

Didn't really have to spend much crystals, either. Just 3k because I was impatient and couldn't be arsed to wait for 13 more days of doing villain siege on hard and god knows how many days of doing a WB with 90 % health.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Vodos posted:

Plus at least 1050 crystals you spent on daily mission refreshes? I'm curious, is that just for the extra gold or what?
Oh, right, those too. But I use those anytime I've got the 450 crystals to spare, really. And yes, just for the extra gold.

It's not like I have anything else to spend crystals on, really. Except stuff from the store.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
It's kinda sad that the A-Force are so bad these days. Not that I really care. Nico is still my waifu, and I T2-ed her as soon as I could. She was also my first to get a mythic uni. I still love her, and She-Hulk and Singularity.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
There we go. Unlocked Apocalypse. Got him to 50 before I ran out of money. At least I've got the feathers and bios to continue leveling him, at least untill I get 9 mill for the next rank.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I used my mega uni ticket on Loki and all of a sudden it was fun playing him again. Got a tad bit bored with Floki.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Ended up T2ing Hulk today. That's something I didn't think I'd do in a while.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

ZodiakLucien posted:

I'm on the fence about doing that, let me know how you like him.

I mostly did it to solo Fenrir in the new battle mode, but so far I do like it. Bless that new uni of his.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So I've got a mythic costume ticket, but no idea who to spend it on.

I've already got mythical versions of the newest for Thor and Loki, Cap Marvel, Angela's good costume, Nico, She-Hulk, Kamala, Sharog, Gwenpool, Spider-Gwen, Kid Kaiju, and Crystal. Hela is already on Legendary. I only miss 100 something kits from finishing her.

So, who should I spend it on? I have all the costumes, except for that one Cap Marvel costume you can't get anymore, because I started whaling too late.

Edited for clarity

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Nov 19, 2017

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Already spent in on Vulture. It's not like I really use him, but I T2ed him when he first came out anyway, so why not. I was considering Hulk, but I guess he'll wait for the next one.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
With 135600 GUKs and 95545 debris, neither of those are bottlenecks for me. The Anti-matter tends to be now and then, though. Especially when I use the converter.

But then again. I've also got every non-native T2 (though some of them too) at 420 60/6/6 with 8-ISO-sets. 95 % of them filled up with 6* 5+ too.
But then again, I'm a horrible whale and my goal in this game is to have everyone at T2 with all mythic costumes, so YMMV.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
All that's fine and well, but I finally T2ed M.O.D.O.K., Black Panther, Kingpin, and Lucas P. Cage naturally, so all in all, I'm quite happy with this patch.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I do fear for myself, I'll admit that. I feel very tempted to just buying the pack with 11k crystals in it, even though there's no way in hell I can afford that at the moment.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Holyshoot posted:

They gave us 1750 crystals for free and the first pull is guaranteed to give you one of the new dudes. If you still see the same people lighting up for buying the boxes in a few days then you're correct.

I didn't get the 1750 free crystals and my first pull didn't contain any of the new chars. I whaled for it and got Anti-Man on my 4th.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, I used the converter to get the bios I missed for Nova. Who is better to use this mega t2 on, Nova, Blue Marvel or Anti-Man?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Okay, I think I'll do Anti-Man, then.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'm considering T2ing someone from the lower chapters of story mode. Is Falcon, Hawkeye, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Elektra, Punisher, Blade, Bullseye, Doc Ock, Gobbo, Mockingbird, or Red Skull worth it?
It'll be one of those, because they're cheapest, and I've got more T2s (90) than T1s (57) at this point anyway.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I use him as a backup for my Sharog, in case she actually dies to something. Mommy (using the female captain costume) is always good to have. Especially with 2 of them.

But okay, then. I'll do Punisher and Nachos.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Huh, I'll be getting a lot of crystals in the near future, then.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Come on, register. I need those easy crystals.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

The Dave posted:

So do we know yet if the new Waifu is the new GOAT? Just wondering if I should use a mega 6 on her.

No clue. I mega T2ed her when it was clear that I only got bios from daily and the event battle. Gonna let her run around and do her thing and see how she is.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Hype for Mariah Carey. Here's hoping she'll be just as fun and drama filled as in marble hebrons.
Now let me have my husbando Deadpool already.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Hell, I'll shell out even if he's in a random loot box like Anti-Man.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Probably. But what else am I going to spend my money on? Food? Rent? Who needs that if I can have my husbando Deadpool in a phone game? :D

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I considered blowing a mega T2 on her, but decided to use that on Magik instead. Angel is coming along nicely too. Whaled my way to T2 Emma. Well, 3 packs to get her to 4/20, then used a regular T2 ticket. Now to wait for the reset and get Piotr, and I can go back to hoarding bios and gold.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
There we go. Angel and Colossus at 60, at least with all these Angel bios, it'll be easy to T2 Angel. Colossus will take longer, but that's okay. I bought the X-gene bio.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Spent my selector on Gobbo, since I need bios to mythic his costume. It was either that or Bullseye, but I already have 500 of his bios for costume upgrades.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I've spent far too much on Bullseye in the effort of trying to make him good. Still haven't reached that point.
T2, all amplified URUs, maxed skills, PoAH, okay obelisk, and atm heroic uniform (I just couldn't get myself to use a mythic ticket on him).

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So Deadpool's finally coming, eh?

Time to log back in and become active again, then. I almost managed to get away. Almost.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So I've stupidly come back to this game after taking a break two or so years ago. And I can say that a lot has changed.

I hardly have any clue what to do anymore, and I've forgotten all my rotations. Is Nico/SG dead these days? I remember having her at rank 8 or something, now I'm down to 98, but she doesn't have a T3, so w/e.
And since I got in after black friday, I take it there's a while until the next time there's a uni sale. At least not for another week or so? I can't remember if they do anything for xmas.

Anyway. Is Deadpool still good, and what about this Lady Deadpool costume? Because I really dig her.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

punchymcpunch posted:

nico is awful now, lady deadpool is good, id say a costume sale around new years? also they hosed something in the last patch and the game runs like poo poo now. and some of the world bosses are piss yellow

Boo. Oh well. At least fempool can be my new queen. Gwenpool awful too? I take it Singularity hasn't had an update in years, so I doubt she has surprisingly become better since last time I played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Hopefully. :P

How about the warrior's three? :P