Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
God, I hate this new update. I can't figure out how to work these controls. And I always have to restart the game for stuff to start working. I just want it to be lined up in a row again, and I want 1-touch (or whatever it was called) back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I feel bad for new players coming to this story mode. It's painful. :|

I'm at the stealth mission to get ISO-8 with BW, and holy hell. I hate it.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

STAC Goat posted:

That ones a pain but the key is to stay out of the headlights so you never trigger all those extra baddies. The first half is easy enough and the second half you wanna go left first. Even if you trigger the last one or two if you move quick enough you should have time. That and the Modok fight are definitely my most failed.

I just ended up using brute force. gently caress stealth. And unskippable cut scenes. And getting a 4* obelisk when I had completed it. ><

e: Back at it. Brute force doesn't seem to work as well with the new costume.
e2: Sure it does. Just dodge.

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 10, 2020

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
It works, kinda. Just remember to dodge. A lot. And run around until you can use it again. It's the only way I get through these stealth missions. On my 3rd run, now. Hoping I get something that isn't a 4* obelisk or 6* blue ISO.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I have no idea who to choose for the T3 selector. I've got America's rear end and Cyke, and that's it. IM and Spidey at 70 with 25 gear, the rest somewhere between 60 and 66 with their gears at 20. I guess Sharog or Marvel, or is Thor or Winter Soldier something to go for?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Sharog it is, then. I can take BW up the regular way. She's not too expensive.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I went with Sharog and I now have to learn how to play her again with her new unis. Last time I played her, was when she actually had a team bonus with Sharon Carter/Agent 13 and femCap. So around back when she was released, I guess.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'll try to remember that.

Apart from that, I really dislike the changes to wbu. It takes ages to get through all five in a day. Probably because of my low resist, but I have no idea what that is, either.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
They redid the story campaign for some inane reason. It's a bit/lot/kinda harder now, at least in my opinion, but ymmv.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I went a bit overboard and now I've got 2 mega T2s. No idea who to use them on. Too many premium choices, since I stopped playing for a year or two, due to spending way too much money (didn't help, came back and started spending again, so I could get shame level 20 (was halfway when I quit)).

So my T1s are: Weapon Hex, Nightcrawler, Gorilla Man (20x4), Jessica Jones (20x4), Molten Man (20x4), Red Guardian (20x4), Sword Master, Ulik (20x4), Volstagg (20x4), White Tiger (20x4), Blue Dragon, Hydro-Man (20x4), Whiplash (20x4), Fandral (20x4), Ghost, Hellcat (20x4), Karnak (20x4), Korath (20x4), Sun Bird, Viper (20x4), Yelena, Slapstick, Mister Sinister, Crescent.

It's a waste using a mega on those with 20x4 gears, but I have no idea if any of the others are worth it.

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

STAC Goat posted:

OMG, I’m out of clear tickets.

I have no idea how that happened. Must have been all those Epic Quest Dimension Missions.

Am I gonna have to actually play tomorrow?

Wait, that can happen? Hmm, I have to see how many I've got left.