Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

I'm in!!!111

1500 crystals to unlock Quicksilver WB battle (which I already did), 5k for Cable and 8.1k for Scarlet Witch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

MotU posted:

do the 11k crystals from the 2 year pack count toward VIP

Yes they do.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Datasmurf posted:

My biggest pain currently is getting enough feathers to get Cable to 6/6/60. Unlocking Wanda in about 7 hours, I guess, and since she uses BAM, it'll be much easier. But 80-90 feathers a day makes Cable slow to get up.

I guess they've added some other ways to use feathers now in the converter, but I will forever refuse to buy another xmen mats package after they made us sit at the cap for months after Jean.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

I really can't tell what's happening when I'm fighting WBs because everything is covered in fire/energy effects. I'm just hitting buttons and everyone but iThanos dies in 5-8 seconds.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Combat BG is the worst when I run into another max hp / invincibility Wolvie and they just beat on each other for 5 minutes. :negative:

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Wolvie's gonna get a big boost if you ranked up Thanos' uni, but gently caress spending 3k feathers on that now...

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

I know I shouldn't even consider hitting that drat button but somehow it's calling to me! :negative: Resisting for 16 more days is gonna be hell!
I don't have enough feathers after Cable anyways so he'd just be sitting at lvl 40 or 45.

In unrelated news, did speed BW and a 55 QS killed my fully built KK, QS, hobo spidey, 20.99$ and the required daredevil (not built). It was autoplay but still, WTF!

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I just got my Legendary Sharon Rogers costume ready to rank up to the next level. Is it worth 320 bios? I mean, the choice is just to keep feeding them to my general roster to rank it up, to stash them on someone for Jean Grey, or this. I'm think Jean or the roster are the better options (and probably Jean but I'm sucker for the thrill of ranking a player up) but am I missing anything?

Sharog's 3 amplifies her base damage by a metric fuckton. At mythic you get the standard damage boost from upgrading the uni, but also a flat increase to base damage if you have the bonus uniform (Deathlok Modern). If you want a really good Sharog you then also level up Deathlok's uni to mythic for maximum damage! You'll be doing so much damage you'll get tired of all the damage!

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Ragnarok event, ends 10/24

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

My daily challenges have 2 identical ones (combine Isos). That's odd and different.

Have you restarted the game since the reset? If you don't, incorrect challenges show up unless they fixed that by now.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

amusinginquiry posted:

How do World Boss Invasion rewards work? I participate in them and see the weekly rewards light up at the bottom of the menu screen. Do I get each of those rewards once the boss' shared progress bar is gold/full?

I haven't noticed the rewards in my inbox, am I just overlooking them?

You get them at the end of the weekly cycle, they'll be sent to your inbox. You need to have completed at least one bonus mission objective to receive the rewards, AFAIK you only need one objective total over the whole week.

Datasmurf posted:

Woo! Finally unlocked Apoc. Now to do him 8 more times, and I can start using up my bios, feathers, and gold on him.

Didn't really have to spend much crystals, either. Just 3k because I was impatient and couldn't be arsed to wait for 13 more days of doing villain siege on hard and god knows how many days of doing a WB with 90 % health.

Plus at least 1050 crystals you spent on daily mission refreshes? I'm curious, is that just for the extra gold or what?

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Autumn Picnic Event

quote:

The leaves are turning brown and the winds are getting colder. Mockingbird, Sharon Carter, and Black Widow have prepared their fur boots as they prepare for one of their toughest missions yet… getting Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

:negative:

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

the new CTP obelisks are completely mental

holy poo poo these items

(not mine, haven't had one drop yet)

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

thechalkoutline posted:

How do you see what those cards are rewards for leveling up the unis in that new mode?

I don't see any listing of any rewards besides it saying "it gets better the higher your uni rank is!!"

Top left.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

I didn't keep track of the number of card chests I bought, 15 to 20 maybe, but I finally got a premium card!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

TL is just too frustratingly inconsistent for me to care about going above the 11% to 30% bracket anymore.