Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I just finished getting Dormammu to 60 and I saw you can use x-genes to level BO type characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
The new claim all on the friends board sucks because now if you forget to collect over two days you can only collect once from each friend.

On the other hand it rocks because now you can see which of your so-called friends aren't sending you tokens everyday without needing to use a spreadsheet.

Also 75 free energy everyday instead of every two rocks.

Best update ever.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

This SL run has been a right motherfucker for me this week. I really need a third combat character who can solo a stage besides Irony Fist/Moon King. Other than Carnage is there anyone readily available worth a drat, or is Ol' Snikt Bubs the answer and I just need to do the X-Men quest in full?

White Tiger can solo a relay if you get her rotation right. Her 3 (I think) is a stun so if you get both in a corner she'll keep them stunlocked. I usually back her up with either Jessica Jones or Luke Cage as leader for their physical immunity leadership and another combat. I went with Blade. He works well enough. That's my team for the first floor.

Red Hulk with costume is amazing at relay's and rumbles. He can solo and between his invulnerability on 3 and his healing he'll never die.

Another team I use for rumbles is Hulk, Cho with Uniform and Giant-Man. Hulk lead and hulk & giant-man for team up bonus. With those three Cho usually survives well enough to win.

All the above are at T1 and only white tiger is 420.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Ok, I'm getting a T2 ticket tomorrow and not sure what to do with it. Here's how things look.

T2s
Universal: Lady Loki, Captain Marvel
Speed: Black Widow, Elsa Bloodstone, Falcon, Ms. Marvel
Combat: Captain America, Carnage, Iron Fist, Wolverine
Blast: Sharon Rogers, Doctor Strange

Ok, so right off the bat my impression is "get a Blast or Universal" since those are the shallowest fields. But even though I don't have a ton of Blast T2s Strange and Rogers are my top 2 and Ancient One and Enchantress are pretty effective Blast characters at T1. And I haven't geared up Wasp or Magneto yet. Universal is another weak field but I'm working on Proxima now that I have the Epics done and then there's Thanos, Dormammu, and the rest of the Black Order.

Here's what my options look like.
Universal: Black Bolt, Trenchcoat Ghost Rider, Hellstorm, Hyperion, Satana, Thor, Vision. Plus Robbie Reyes at 150/320.
Blast: Ancient One, Baron Mordo, Crystal, Daisy Johnson, Enchantress, Iron Man, Kaecilius, Lash, Lincoln Campbell, Magneto, Storm, Wiccan, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Agent Caulson. Plus Songbird 266/320 and Cyclops 243/320.
Speed: Agent 13, Ant Man, Bobby Morse, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Goblin, Kate Bishop, Rogue, Homecoming Spider-Man, Captain America Winter Soldier. Plus Hawkeye 212/320.
Combat: Agent Venom, BeastBlack Panther, Blade, Bullseye, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Sif, Ant-Venom, White Tiger, Red Hulk, Deathlok. Plus Giant Man 189/320 and Warwolf 261-320.

So what do you guys think? Black Bolt is who I'm leaning towards right now but I'm very undecided. I figure I'm going to do the mutants the hard way.

If they're 420 I'd go with Hyperion, Agent Venom or Enchantress.

Agent Venom is just good.

Enchantress really benefits from the T2 damage boost. She's really versatile being a villain. I usually use her in between 10 and 15 to take care of a hulk rumble.

Hyperion's T2 gives him dodge ignore which makes him really useful for taking out Iron Fist and Racon bosses who start showing up around 10 as well.

Maybe not as high a priority would be Yellowjacket. I've used him for Hulk Relays but you have to be careful not to use physical attacks which cuts out an iframe. He really shines in Destroyer Bosses though and I've used him on the M.O.D.O.K level on 22 which is villains only.

Edited to add: Songbird at T2 with a dodge ignore obelisk takes out Iron Fist Boss handily enough or she works well in female relays.

kertap fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jul 27, 2017

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
For carnage, you want 5 > 4 > 3(c). Do 5 let it fully go, 4 while still shielded, then 3 until 5 is back up.

Something I learned recently, if something is on cool down you can press down on the "button" and it will kick off as soon as it comes off. So when carnages 3 starts hold down 5 and he'll launch straight back into his 5.

This works great for strange too if you hit 4 before your shield runs out. You can hold down 5 again and it'll go off straight away.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I'm loving this Chaotic Iso change. I've so many 4* iso's on characters that I thought I would have to replace. Now i can just upgrade them.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

This new boost system seems a lot better than hot time

I'm delighted with it. I basically stopped playing for the last few weeks because I was sick of having to do stuff during hot time.

But now I'm back baby

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I've been consistently been beating quicksilver with 3 dodge ignore strikers and 2 of Strange, Dormammu and Odin. Mags, Wolvie, storm is my fastest at 9 seconds and A1, Strange, Coulson usually does it in 14.

I wasn't able to beat him in 15 with 2 dodge ignore strikers.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
There are a few 8 ISO sets that have 8% or so def pen on them.

Also this card guide really helped me out with getting close to the def pen cap. https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5mty9s/a_card_guide_from_beginner_to_expert/

I had a bunch of 6* cards where some contributed to cool down. I replaced 4 of those cards with the beginner 4* cards with good def pen stats and I started clearing loads of modes I wasn't able to before hand. It didn't take too long either.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I've loads of space on the friends list. Kertap ign.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I think they've been planning something like this since before the apocalypse update. That's when they added the new visual effects when you open a chest.

I had some crystals so I opened a ten pack and got Nova. Then I deleted the game. It was a good run. It's a pity it had to end in such a way.

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
Well I'm back playing this after almost 2 years. The game is absolutely throwing stuff at me.

I got two 6 star character selectors and I have 3 more coming in the returning 28 day check in. I used one on Minn-Erva because apparently she is good. Is there anyone else I should use it on? My options for unowned characters are basically Molten Man, Korath, Thing, Human Torch, Morgan Le Fay, Iron Hammer, Goliath, Ulysses Klaue and Shuri.

I've gotten so many gems as well. I could get some uniforms or some of the store exclusive characters like Emma Frost. I'm not really sure what to do there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kertap
Mar 13, 2010
I applied to goonlactus. Ign same as SA name.