Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

I'm kind of underwhelmed by Hela's uniform. Sure it's an decent upgrade, but even at T2 I mostly just end up using her for the leadership. Plus you can get her bios from SL selectors, so I wouldn't waste tickets on it. At least with Loki the grind is pretty considerable so I wouldn't feel like I'm wasting anything. And you're never gonna mythic Kaiju's without 2 months of bio subs (it takes 620 bios to mythic) so there's that.

For ABX, you've got two issues : Combat Villain day, the frost beast can silence you, so you've got to time Carnage's 5-4-3 rotation to always stay in iframes or you'll lose out on a lot of damage. You're gonna want to look into an awakened iso set and damage obelisk, and maybe some urus, but even then I still come in just under 100k sometimes. If you think that's going to happen, you can just force quit and try again if you want.

For Combat Hero, you need an immune to snare obelisk. Once you slap one of those on, no more stuns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
My biggest surprise from converting biometrics is that you can get A-Force bios too.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Mysterio gets even better at T2, but he can solo waves and rumbles at T1 up to the late teens. I found T2'ing Kraven helped more because the extra damage made sure he murders everyone before they get a chance to sneak in some attacks during the last part of his 5-4-3-1 rotation when he's briefly out of iframes. Both good picks though.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Rockin' a pretty full T2 roster these days, wondering if anybody has anything to say about these duders at T2 :

Shang-Chi, Titania, Kaecilius, Star-Lord and Rocket (both with GotG2 'stumes), Crystal (uni), Miles Morales

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
But what about Hobo Karnak?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Doc Ock is great, he can solo Destroyer boss up to the mid teens with a decent leadership at T1.

Mysterio is definitely not one to be slept on. Popular opinion on him is that his damage is a bit underwhelming, but he's got good AoE and is pretty much iframe city. Solos rumbles and waves alike.

Lincoln solos rumbles up to the late teens even before his T2, and extends his invuln to teammates too.

I wouldn't prioritize any of these three, but they definitely have value and are worth considering once you've got more T2s under your belt. Other than that, everything else said has been pretty much spot on.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
If you don't miss any of the special event quests, how many tokens should we have by the end? 400?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Agent Venom, hands down. Yellowjacket is a near distant second, especially if you have his uniform.

For floor 29 I save SLord/StarOG/Coulson and pretty much mop the floor with the Black Order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Cabel on 30 pretty much walks up to DD, puts a clown nose on 'im and honks it twice. Fights done before I can even slice my bread to make a sandwich.