Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

The Dave posted:

I really kicked myself in the dick by not buying one Beast package from the sale. 2nd day where I'm blocked by getting him to 3 star and I refuse to use a 2 start ticket on him to save a day.

Third'd.

Really debating that 43.99 pack that would give me enough crystals for Magnet Man...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

Cinara posted:

Storm and Beast are the weakest two by far. Rogue and Cyclops are both good.

Mag, Wolvie and Jean are all pretty insane.

Storm is bad?

I might as well flush my phone down the toilet. gently caress this game.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Bullseye sucks.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

Largepotato posted:

Do you get any bios back when you use a mega rankup ticket on a 3-5*?

Negative.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
So are any of the costumes must haves? I kind of want Vulture's just cause it looks rad. Is Homeless Spider-Man worth it?

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

Kegslayer posted:

Been playing Crusaders of Light with other goons. It's basically wow but in your phone and you can auto run most poo poo.

There's no gatcha bullshit and its more free to play than even a netmarble game.

I installed this last week and have been playing it off and on. Is there a goon guild? Do guilds even matter in this game?

I wish there was more cosmetic stuff. I like princess dress up in my dumb phone games.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Tracking seems busted. Got zeros bios.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
A:IW got me to want to play this game again.

I quit right after I got Jean Grey when the mutants launched. Is there anything I should know? And are there any open spots in any Alliance. I was (rightfully) removed from Doctor Goons.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Reapplied to Doctor Goons as Mathreea.
Oh geez, so many options. I get a free 6*. Looks like the one with the highest pick percentage that I don't already have is Shuri? Or is that a waste.

Also please tell me Scarlet Witch is good. My true Marvel waifu.

Doctor_Acula fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Apr 29, 2018

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I quit this bad boy right after they added some X-men. Is it worth getting back into now? If so, what good guilds have room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

hup posted:

Where are my sitcom era WandaVision uniforms goddammit

This is 100% why I came back to this game after years. I wanted black and white Wanda.