Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
They've nerfed the chest drop rates in world boss invasion I'm sure of it.
I started to actually track as i run it 10 to 12 times a day
I average top damage in 6 to 8 matches so i get the special chest

I went from getting 3 or more rare/heroic chest daily to, best case, 2. Often times 1.
Way more basic and advanced chest now. Kinda....pissing me off.

Today for example....1 rare. 6 special basic, 2 special advanced, 1 regular advanced and 1 basic. I should be able to get in 4 more chest tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Depends on the rest of your roster and your current needs/goals
Agent Venom is great
Vulture is great

Both can do sl. Both are really strong t2 for the respective subtype combat/speed. One is villian and one hero

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
They're adding more floors to Shadow lands
Hopefully they do not move the bio rewards to later floors. I'm just now comfortably getting to 19/20

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

navyjack posted:

Agent Vernon

He's a hero

Carnage is your best bet for Villian.
Rhino pretty good, Sandman is tanky. Carnage is your best villian

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So my Jean is finally 60 with at least 17 in gears
Strange is 420
Wolvie is 17's i think

And i Finally unlocked Odin. I'm not too far from taking Loki, Lizard, Wong and Elsa to natural t2. Like maybe a week or for all of them.

Should i finish taking Proxima from 57 to 60 or begin on Odin or Thanos?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

navyjack posted:

Ok, I'm gonna natural T2 somebody tomorrow. I have a big strong roster of T2, so who is best/coolest?

Vulture
Kamala
Songbird
HoboSpider
Crystal
Inferno
Satana

Vulture no doubt

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
New content or not i don't plan to whale this go around
I like filling out my roster, working on nat t2 various people and getting Odin up.
I'm making solid progress on shadowlands so not in a rush

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Absorbing man could be dope. Surprised he wasn't with agents of shield but oh well

Odd timing with Apocalypse teasers but okay

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Wizchine posted:

In line with other people's posts, I need some advice on choosing my first ever T2's :

I have two T2 Tickets, and 10 possible choices that are almost ready to use them on. Which two should I choose, fellow goons?

Baron Mordo
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Captain America
Sharon Rogers
Hulkbuster
Iron Fist
Magneto
Singularity
White Tiger

I was thinking Captain America and Iron Fist, but I'm imagining some would say forget Cap and T2 Sharog instead.

Sharon Rodgers and Iron Fist

Magneto should be on your listand you should be able to natural t2 him quickly

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
My work schedule is changing and with my bio's and crystal subscription all ending i will be taking the 15 day break to get the welcome back rewards
I understand if i get kicked from the guild for now

I'll pop in and offer any advice i can and absolutely will be back after the 15 days

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Guys

I'm seriously already jonesing to log back in

What are other mobile games you guys partake in? Need something while I'm on this break

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Don't listen to these people
Costume + t2 = lash god mode

When you get to vibranium he replaces odin spam. My phoenix struggles against him 6/60/17

Don't ever not tier 2 Lash. He's boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Not gonna lie, this update is not tempting me to come back

Daily changes seem lovely. Another horribly grind happy character is getting another op as gently caress costume to make pvp even more of a grind to even do 10 a day
I would really like to see love given to some old characters or just a general tone down of the blatant spike between different characters power levels. There should be some tier but when it's basically garbage or God, strikes me as odd