Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLKDS MY CREATONS
BEHOLD M YCREAONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Stunt Rock posted:

Except in the game it's the opposite.

fake news i dont think punchclops has any fist punches in this game does he? just eye punches

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mr. Maggy posted:

I am short like 300 norns, RIP

same lol

Datasmurf posted:

Norns is the things I think I'll never run out of.

i foolishly burned em all trying to get nebula's urus high enough for a top 50 finish

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Datasmurf posted:

I sold of 30k of each regular, and 15k chaos norns, and I'm still at 14k of the regular ones, and 10k chaos.

jesus christ

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mama mia

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Stunt Rock posted:

X-Men are cool and the new costumes are cool but this is the most gently caress you give me money update they've done.

yeah

i gotta assume its a one off tho. nobodys gonna pay 6600 crystals for douglock, strong guy, and lila cheney.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

half past midnight ACST

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

This SL run has been a right motherfucker for me this week. I really need a third combat character who can solo a stage besides Irony Fist/Moon King. Other than Carnage is there anyone readily available worth a drat, or is Ol' Snikt Bubs the answer and I just need to do the X-Men quest in full?

flash gordon agent of VENOM

but the real answer is.... dont solo the stage??? use a team of three characters its easier

are you doin a rumble or what

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Vernon's in the same boat as Carnage behind the forbidden paywall.

It's more I want some insurance in case I get poo poo stage rolls like I did this time around, where it's two rumbles (one's combat of course) and a combat relay. I had to burn Moon King/Irony Fist in the single digits and I'd like a third option who doesn't need much/any help.

just do the relay instead of the rumble. i do the floor 2 rumble with spock, ultron, kingpin and after that... yeah i guess iron fist or moon knight? i dont understand why youd do a combat rumble over a combat relay tho, any t2 combat with two chumps to swap to and soak up hits should be able to clear a relay.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

marvel jeanture fight tier list v3.1.0 by dil end

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

Noice. Anyone else out there?

added as spacedouche

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Largepotato posted:

Added as Largepotato.

I also need friends :(

ill add you too then

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It has been covered my friend. We are all highly disappointed and have filed the complaints to the mobirum forums.

I took the Cyke model to the magnifying glass program called MS Paint. I zoomed in for hours, trying to find the elusive bulge. Nothing. NOTHING!

Then I took in Storm and well...the results were

oh wait you mean storm storm

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i got dde on wolvie im p happy w that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

blue.eyed.ash posted:

I think it was me unless anyone guessed higher than 4,400?

i cant remember if i went for 420 or 6900

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gypsyshred posted:

Is there a trick to World Boss or do I just need to get gud?

yeh the trick is to up your damage. the faster you kill the boss, the less chance they have to kill you, the less skill you need to use. eventually youll get t2 s-tier dudes that just wipe the floor with world bosses and you can do it mindlessly and it takes 5 minutes to do a day's worth

if you only have t1s, you want:

people who can do a shitload of dmg (kaecilius, mordo, hellcat, maybe green goblin, maybe inferno? i didnt use him much at t1)
people with shields or reliable invulnerability or extremely long iframes (silk, songbird, antman, doc ock, mordo and storm i think?)
people who can buff their teammates (daisy, warwolfman)
great leaders (shehulk, star dash lord, that guy with donkey hooves from the inhumans, ancient one)

lists not exhaustive of course

you also want to improve your cards, as they improve everyone you use. take +all damage on cards ahead of any other stat until you can comfortably kill most world bosses 5 times a day, and then farm up some black orders or dr stranges or whatever

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/06/14/news/midcoast/maine-woman-attacked-by-raccoon-drowns-rabid-animal-in-puddle/

Bangor Daily News posted:

HOPE, Maine — While jogging on a familiar, overgrown, wooded trail near her home on a recent warm afternoon, Rachel Borch thought to herself, “what a beautiful day.”

Little did she know she was about to be attacked by a rabid raccoon she would end up killing with her bare hands.

stay safe greywords

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

So I feel like not having the Uru gear unlocked just yet I'm right on the edge of being able to do a lot of poo poo with my dudes. Like I can beat the World Boss 1 time a day and I've finally fully cleared the alliance battle. I can almost clear the WB a second time but my damage just isn't quite there yet.

Do the Uru's make your dudes really all that much better or is it just me needing to get good?

Oh yeah and playing with a controller is weird. Movement is so much better but the way the buttons are laid out can make it a little confusing. I'll have to play with it a bit and see if I can get it down.

do you have daisy and warwolf? them plus a dpser (iron fist back in the day, could be anyone tho really. id use mags or cyclops or somethin) should get you a second clear

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

T2 Magnet Man is so worth it. He's underwhelming at T1. Soooo much damage at T2 though, it's crazy.

ive been finding him incredible at t1, he shits out dmg. just stunlocked iron fist in sl and it was a breeze, way easier than my usual t2 icr t2 thor team

ive got ignore def/lightning dmg/dmg proc on him so maybe its the lightning damage boosting his passive

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh i get the card and the uru every day

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

God drat that's a top tier name. Holy poo poo you are good people and we are happy to have you.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Largepotato posted:

Can't wait to unlock the Dark Mimension.

thats a mimosa where u use rum instead of champagne

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

I've got a custom gear that's Ignore Defense 26.2%/Lightning Damage 31.6%/Invincible for 5 sec at <40% health. Is this good for MagnetMan and if not who, and does whoever I throw this on need a healing ISO set to boot?

yes but its not ideal. lightning dmg seems to be pretty rad on him but you want a damage proc i think.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cinara posted:

Only his passive is lightning damage, the rest is basic energy damage.

shrug i did it regardless. i always use elemental damage if it can be applied at all cos every other stat is pretty marginal, other than ignore defense, which is incredibly easy to cap.

its also possible he's another misty, who ended up having unlisted cold damage on most of her attacks and we didn't find out until someone tested it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Greywords posted:

Oh dear god, you're going to have me hold Mags until Floor 20 and hope for a lightning immune floor, aren't you?

... and god dammit, I'm going to do it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

didnt one of the xmens bio event missions explicitly reference gambit? also yeh lol if you think this is it for xmen, nm like money its good you can spend it

i hope next update is spiderman because i really want to t2 michael keaton

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hey does jean do mental damage? cos i have a really good mental dmg obelisk and i dont wanna put it on modok

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is ol' dildohead any good at t2?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh im gonna, i just wanted someone to tell me not to do it first

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wowee nice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gommel nox was asking in guild chat about the probabilities of different iso sets, so ill post this as a general PSA since i think i read this once and then forgot it

the 8-iso sets dont all have the same probability of rolling

thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3s77ay/what_is_the_probability_of_getting_the_iso8_set/
google docs here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GyibITbZIwucheBMflMckLYfONoAy_UnSaBhQEJGe_I/edit?pli=1#gid=0

whats really weird is the chance of rolling a set varies depending on what set you're rolling from, or something, i dunno what thats about

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh i hit it once on my phone too you dont gotta hold it down

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

save up for THE MASTER OF 'TISM

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait to t2 kevin j kravinsky and team him up with his best pal doreen green and his 6* is the krav-van AND YOU CAN DRIVE IT AROUND

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you should get banned for hacking obviously

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

get prox first, if you have zero bos she's such an absolute no brainer and you'd need a really good reason to get someone else

prox is great at sl, she's one of the few characters i can clear a wave with, that makes her an s-tier sl character (s-tier is good, it's above a-tier it means a character is really good) waves are the hardest stage in sl so anyone who can clear them is really good

prox is not great at tl

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the reason why it's important to clear waves is you always want the option that gives you a 5* comic card and you never want the option that gives you a 5* iso which means if the comic card option on that stage is a wave and you cant clear it then you just lost a 5* card which is bad because you want to grind 5* cards into 6* cards

disregard if you have perfect cards

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:hf: we frequently agree

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

youll never drive that, shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao phys def