Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

There 3 versions of daily missions now, beside the normal one, there is inhuman version that gives more gold and XP chips, and a mutant one giving the new shards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I'm just not quite at the point where I can clear the WB twice per day. I guess I just need to get my dudes higher up.

Someone mentioned Warwolf and Daisy? My WW is almost 20/20/20 should I work on Daisy?

Also it looks like Coulson puts in some work for WB is that the case?

Warwolf and Daisy are used for the buffs, you bring them out use Warwolf's 6* skill and Daisy's 3*, then a Big hitter comes out like Proxima with her 6* skill or IF with his 5* and hopefully the boss is dead, if not you wait for cooldowns and do it again.
Coulson is used for his amazing passive at T2.

Edit: Beaten, badly.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Has any one tried the new ultimate Super Giant?
I did her with my usual team that does all the other WBU stuff up to phase 2, but Sharon did no damage to her.
Her unique debuff reads like you are supposed to use summons, but I don't have any good summoners at T2.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Vodos posted:

I did phase 1 with Sharon but it took 2.5 minutes, cba doing that 5 times. Loki and Corvus don't seem to work for me either, the summons miss too much and she keeps running away.

Sounds like I just have to sit down and try a few more times then, 300 bios would b really nice right now.

Shame about all the summoners not actually working, this could be a fun boss with a different meta to make all of those summoners actually worth anything.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Vodos posted:

Just to be clear, I'm not saying your average Starog can do SuGi easily, mine's very built up and looks like this in the Strange(L) Coulson Starog group I use to kill WBUs (+180% dmg obelisk):

You have 3k damage on me and probably a better obelisk, currently I am on ignore defense + immunity. What are your energy attack urus like? I stopped after getting all of them to 4* is it worth it to go 5*? Also I need to get her uniform the last level up, still farming the UUKs, a slow process since you need 220, oh and then maybe upgrade some other uniforms she depends on, this could take a while...

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Kegslayer posted:

It's normally on a Wednesday morning (Korea)/Tuesday night (US). I guess it'll start whenever Shadowland shuts down for the week.

That would be great, I have 2 weeks worth of Shadowland bios saved, means I would be able to blow my whole load on Miguel.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

whatspeakyou posted:

Is the combo of Rulk leader, T2 Coulson, and Dormammu a good setup for WBUs or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?

I think Coulston T2 bonus applies only to heroes. But if you have ancient one T2 she gives a 25% bonus to elemental attacks so that would work.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

fart simpson posted:

Maybe it's cheaper?

Hahahahaha

Kegslayer posted:

Haven't had a bio sub dude for a while, hope you enjoy absorption mans :v:

drat you and your accurate predictions!

If I am reading this correctly Titania has a 60% physical damage leadership!

SuperGiant is getting her WBU stage reworked so hopefully it means her gimmick finally works as intended and just brute force her with Sharon/Strange is not the only solution.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

navyjack posted:

Hot drat, I did it!!!!!

Grats, what was your main for it? I still have to do it but my only summoners at T2 are Clea and Hellstorm.

Edit:
I will be getting uniformed KK T2 this week though, so that might help me. On this note what obelisk should I give him? He has one skill that does fire damage and I have a pretty good fire obbo, but unsure if that's the right course for him.

porkinson fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 10, 2017

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

fart simpson posted:

OK so here's the deal: should my next T2 be Chode, Mantis, Yellowjacket, Captain Marvel, or Jane Thor?

Here's my dudes now, I don't think I have any huge gaps or weaknesses in the roster:

From your list I have Mantis and Yellowjacket at T2 and they are both really good, mantis might have the edge for me though because I really enjoy playing her.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

If you don't have everything upgraded in your lab yet, I just spent 3mil upgrading my shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

So I have bought that 10 card chest since the odds are boosted for getting premium cards and I immediately regretted it. I got absolute​ crap for cards all one and two star commons you get from rifts.
The guaranteed five star was starlord so not even one of the new non premium ones I could at least use for collection.

Very disappointed in myself since I could've used those crystals on one of the new unis.