Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Should I use the occasional biometrics selectors I get from rewards to get more Bios for upgrading Sharon's gear, or start putting it towards other characters like helping 5* Silk get closer to 6*? I don't have any T2 people but I also don't have a 6* speeder yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Gonna get that free 6* mega ticket in a few hours with the daily reset.

I presume that the pay wall characters take top priority, followed by selector/chest only characters?

Of the paywalls, I only have Carnage because he was the one pay character to use the freebie selectors on when I started. He's at 2* with 70 bios on hand, is he a good candidate? Any better options?

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I've got Sharon, Loki and IF at 6*, Silk at 5.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

Scoss posted:

I've got Sharon, Loki and IF at 6*, Silk at 5.

I used the ticket on Carnage which let me finally beat Shadowlands 1 and 2, giving me a 4* ticket and completing the rainbow bridge to a build-your-own 6* rank up.

So now who do I upgrade!

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
So I have a bios selector sub for the next 28 days. I've been picking the paywall characters I didn't have yet (Kid Kaiju, Agent Venom, Enchantress so far, I think Ironheart and Fake Superman are left), but that will leave me with some choices on who to invest deep in once the 1* bases are covered.

Some simple math will show that I pretty much need to use tickets to rank these guys up, so would I be right to assume that my real choice is where to stockpile bios for upgrading gear to 20? I know there is an element of RNG involved, but how many bios is a "safe" amount for that? I also used a 6* ticket on Carnage and got his gear up to 19/17/17/17 with the free bios I had left over, should I try to finish him off?

I have one set of 1-6* rank up tickets left to use, there were some suggestions that I might want to save them for Clea since evidently she is horrendous to farm and needed for Dr. Strange, rather than using them right away to make a paywall character usable.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

plainswalker75 posted:

As a class 2, should I be saving Alliance tokens? I've just been donating them because I couldn't figure out anyplace else to use them.

Also, for the X-Men tracking missions, is there any advantage to doing the highest level difficulty? The rewards appear to be 1 bio and 1 m'kraan shard for each mission, regardless of level, and I'm wondering if I can use it to grind up lower level characters.

Much to my annoyance, I discovered only recently that doing the 60+ version of the xmen tracking mission adds a decent chance to sometimes find 2 bios per run.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Passive skills rank up when the character's mastery is increased.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I'm sure I will get bored in a few weeks but I am poking at this game again a bit.

Alliance invite somewhere would be great (IGN Scosgarr)

If anyone can provide some cliffnotes of any important changes/additions since September or so that would also be cool.

Scoss fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Feb 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just wait a bit and I’ll get you back in Hebrons.

I applied to Hebrons a few days ago. I need those sweet sweet guild perks!