Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

STAC Goat posted:

I think in the grand scheme of things in won't be that big a deal. If they're in the random boxes I assume that means they work the same way the AForce does. You might not get lucky and grab one of the new characters, but you'll get 8 of their bios and you can use that on them. They'll get unlocked soon enough and then everyone who has tickets will get them up anyway. At least that's how I think I understand it.

I'm disappointed because I don't have a ton of saved tickets to just waste on random characters I'm not familiar with, but you know, whatever. Its a game. Some stuff is hard and some stuff is easy.

I'm a little sad we got this update instead of a Runaways one (just because those are characters I'm familiar with) to go with their Hulu show. But I'll probably wait for another update and a 3rd pay character and then get the 20 a day when I can grab Valkyrie, Quasar, and whoever comes next and then use the rest to get Agent Venom/2099 to 4/20.

With A-Force you can get bios from the free box. You cannot get these from the free box - the free box already has everyone but paywall in it. Why would they do a separate box that works the same way but costs crystals? That would be dumb as gently caress.

Basically if you want Nova or Anti-Man, you have to pay money to get a 1 in 100 chance at part of a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

KaosMachina posted:

So should I level Proxima or would my Black Anti-Matter be better spent on Odin or Thanos?

Do you have any other native T2's leveled up? Traditional Wisdom would be Prox/Maw first then Thanos, main reason being that they use less resources to level up and can help make it easier to get 5/5 on world bosses every day. The more bosses you can clear, the faster you can level BAM, and the easier it is to get resources to build up the remaining BO. Thanos uses substantially more BAM & Bios to level (twice as much IIRC) so you go longer clearing less while you build him up.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

That Satana costume looks tight as hell.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The Dave posted:

I love how the mutants are currently locked out of selection in the faction battle. Did they really think people were going to pick the Inhumans?

I got forced to go Inhumans because too many people chose the Mutants, which is what happens basically every faction battle event.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The free box got me 4* Quasar :toot:

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I’ve had a lot of good luck doing 10%. I did 24->25 on one 10% roll on my Cap slot 1.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

punchymcpunch posted:

when you get enough raid xp level 1 wbu will take like 10 seconds, just do that

And the rewards are basically the same right?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

A surfing dog?! posted:

Every new character is paywalled lol

Iron Hammer is available via selectors so, not a paywall.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

My love of all things Spider-Man likely means the crystals I was saving up for Psylocke are going into Agent Antivenom and Arachknight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I have assloads of purple norns and GuKs so why not throw them at the processor to get some ultimates bios.