Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
This is a good phone game, play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Six bells on the forenoon watch.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
At some point I have to stop buying new costumes for my boy Spider-boy. Not this time around, but at some point. This must be how people who love Cap feel.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Why are people thinking that more 2099 crew are on the way?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Because the world needs more 2099 peeps

I mean I would whale hard for Miguel O'Hara, I was just wondering.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
If you cycle between his 5 and his super long teleport move (his 4?) Strange is perma invincible, and can do basically anything.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Anyone know what that small patch was for?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Well I've gotten two five star tickets out of the golden giftboxes, so I think the best advice is just to be lucky.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
When does shadowlands close? It's closing sometime for the update, right?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
So is the game updating tonight and I'll be able to play Miguel tomorrow morning, or am I going to have to wait even longer?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
So who's better, titania or absorbing man? Whales have to have gotten consensus by now.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Don't troll the poor dude.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Strange is way better than wolvie, if you mean you can get all the way through the quest.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Uniform should really halve wolvie's damage IMO

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
My bottleneck at this point is bios, I'm trying to get Jean from 58 to 60, and quicksilver is at 40, and then I still have to get cable and witch up.

What are the good ways to get bios? I'm running all the xmen stuff and alliance battle, anything else?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
That's a pretty good card. How many crystals was that total?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
The new Thor uniform at mythical gives you what might be the best card in the game, so I'd recommend that one.

Unless you're saying you have all those at mythical, then I have no idea.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
How many tokens should I have today if I did all the event quests yesterday and today?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Oh, I didn't realize they were one offs. I thought it sure was strange how many tokens we were going to get though.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Speaking of friends, is it still possible to get those friends crystals from google+ or do you need to use facebook these days? I can't seem to figure anything out.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Do Anti-man's buffs overwrite overdrive or power of angry hulk? If so, what is the best iso set for him?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I spent my refund crystals on another ultimate box (because I don't learn from previous mistakes) and I got a 6* blue marvel. I already have blue marvel at 6/60, so I said to myself "alright, maybe I'll get super lucky and be able to t2 him". Turns out for some reason I only got 64 bios from getting a 6* blue marvel. The feelbads on this update are off the charts.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
You can stop any time you want to man, you're not an addict at all.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Lol no, they're just going to be like that one captain marvel uniform, sorry poors!

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
With a CTP on him cable rivals jean for pure DPS. He's far and away the best use for one in the game.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Any reviews on the new costumes yet?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
You should do that much sooner rather than later, cards are the most impactful thing you can improve in the whole game. A good set of cards is equal to having 4 top tier leaderships active at all times for your entire squad.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Yondu is pretty dang good with his gotg2 costume. Easily solos high teen shadowlands.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I don't think any of those random scrubs are going to get you there if magneto/witch/cable isn't doing it.

Does your cable have a CTP? It takes a few tries usually, because my game will chug at the start, but cable basically can solo that fight for me.

To actually answer your question though, agent venom is the best on that list by a lot IMO.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Keep in mind regular selectors don't work on the X-Men. It's totally possible there will also be regular new characters though, depends on how big this update is.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Satana with her costume is the best of that group by a whole lot, she feels like a solid A tier.

It's worth noting that she's a hero though, if you're looking specifically for a villain.

Network42 fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 17, 2018

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Still no loving cajun

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Corvus is actually weak to speed, IIRC.

Network42 fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 14, 2018

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's been a day or two, are there any must have uniforms from the update? I haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming there's no new bucky, or even a new warmachine level of power increase, but anything at all worth it?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's terrible and dumb.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Adult Sword Owner posted:

It's cool that I bought Bucky's uniform 2 days ago and now it's 40% off

If it makes you feel better, that's at least one of the best costumes. You could have done worse and bought an elektra costume or something off sale.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
More mutants without a shirtless cajun what is this game loving coming to?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Does an active alliance actually do anything? As long as it's max level, you should be good.

I guess you could be into the alliance raid or that one where you capture territory, but both of those game modes seem pretty terrible to me.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Black Panther (I'd get his big package though)

Oh yeah.

Also do we actually know how much the chest is going to cost at the end of the Arachknight quest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Do you mean magneto vs psylocke?

Jean is better than Stryfe, and much easier to get, because Stryfe requires you to T2 Colossus.
Psylocke is a better character than Magneto though.

I would definitely recommend working on Phoenix first. If you're buying a pack though I'd get psylocke, because she's seriously top tier.