Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's a Power Pack update, netmarble is just trolling us super hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I feel really dumb, how do I get Reed past level 60? He doesn't have an advancement button, it just kicks me back to the epic quest which I already finished.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Is there a way to get the "forum" crystals without crapping up my actual facebook with random nerds? I know it used to hook into google+, but that's gone these days.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I got the MRUT, and the lovely part is from Beast's stage. It's just lovely. Probably in the neighborhood of five thousand energy I flushed into that stage before finally getting it. It's just RNG.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I'm not clear on the world event, is it a set team for each time it fires? Like I just did it and it was both ghost riders and ghost panther, is that the team everyone has to use? What if I dont have someone on the team?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Hoard it until the servers shut down, what if they revive the game and release someone really cool?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Of those characters only Morgan has a hood on.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Wave is definitely the worst fights by a lot. I also feel like fight 2 and fight 3 were switched around? Fight 2 Surtur reanimates and has big screen filling attacks and feels like a giant raid boss almost. Fight 3 surtur was just a kinda hard regular level boss. Seems really backwards for difficulty progression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's super important that all of my obvious anti-racism metaphors are white males.