Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

I certainly hope you retroactively get all the extra rewards for the epic quest missions you've completed if you buy the Magneto pack after you've started. It seems like it'd be overly lovely if they didn't...but then they did just lock two characters behind a 6600 gem paywall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003

It's also good to note that if you aren't burning any of your rank up tickets it's going to take 63 days to get your x-mens enough bios to get them to six stars. The epic mission 'only' requires you to get five stars which would be 31 days after you unlock Cyclops' mission. The Phoenix unlock however requires that you T2 all of them, that's another 30-40 days of bio grinding to get all of them up to 4/20 gear rankings, and then another couple weeks for the T2 conversions. In short only the most eldritch whalegods will be showing up with Phoenix anytime soon.

Much like all free to play mobile games you have to be satisfied with the long game if you're a free player.

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003

Wow, that Ultimate world boss clear requirement. I was about to complain about one of my dailies being 'clear alliance battle normal mode' because frankly I can't even do that reliably. Having the dailies no longer be something everyone can do seems greedy and foolish on the part of the devs. Oh well, I think I'll T2 Rogue since I'm a day away from that anyways. Maybe something wonderful will happen when I check back in a few months.

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003

I managed to reinstall two days ago after two years and change away and they suddenly removed the old story mode I guess. :(

So the last thing I did before I left was getting Phoenix, didn't even level her. I have 340 biometric selectors, a tier 2 character selector and a 6 star character selector. Also three 100x norn stones. Is there any specific character I should use these on?

Edit: I also can't figure out where I'm supposed to get biometrics to feed characters to level them now. I remember being able to just use clear tickets to instantly clear a crapload of old story missions in bulk but now I don't see anything like that available, and I can't seem to use these 50k exp items to level Phoenix.

Edit2: I guess Dimension Mission is where you do it now? Oh well, there's a point where a mobile game's systems become so obtuse that it's just going to scare people away completely.

Blorknorg fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 8, 2020