Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

I got She Hulk to t3, so i guess I should start working on Shuri and Namor with Wakanda Forever coming out next month.

That makes sense. I'm working on them next after America Chavez just so she can lead for Hulk.

Used up my good luck earlier today - got a Loki #1 P-Card from a story chest, then used that to get the last blue star on my GOTG card so now I'm up to 16% pierce (I think). Maybe now I won't be trash during Dormammu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Steve Vader posted:

Avoiding movie spoilers until the movie is out. They will likely get synergy uniforms later.

Agreed, though the timing is fairly weird. I wouldn't have made the connection that Cap and Punisher are both veterans if Cynicalex hadn't pointed it out.

Finally managing to get through DMM with Hulk. He doesn't do the most damage but I don't die randomly so it'll do. Also finally figured out how to beat Gorr so I'll have his character in a couple of weeks. Saving Gorr and Dormammu leveling for the next gold spend event.

Sort of looking forward to taking a couple of weeks off of the game after Christmas as it does sort of feel stale at the moment.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Dark Phoenix Jean is fun to play, but she's the new league leader in I CANT SEE poo poo. If you're playing something like GBR alongside someone using Jean, you're just going on timing and muscle memory because all of the arrows and warning indicators and whatnot are just buried under a field of continuous hellfire

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Dormammu GBR is the new Danger Room. Takes way too much time, creates way too much frustration between shithead teammates (not y'all, obviously) and disconnections, all for too little gain of otherwise obviously paywalled materials. It's such a dumb thing to get mad about but it sort of sucks to have to do this if you want to keep up or advance.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

I realized a while back that I'm a lazy, backwards gamer and that I get the most enjoyment from winding up a toy and letting it go. In that regard, I get the most enjoyment from all of the autoplay modes or instantly clearing levels than stuff like WBL and GBL. I also like collecting and levelling my dumb action figures and weirdly sort of like managing inventory, but doing it all as quickly as possible or in parallel with other things.

All that said, I'm also waiting to see what happens with the anniversary to see whether this game's going to die soon or not. My life would likely benefit from this going away, though it's been hard not to fill the void with something equally dumb (as MFF did after dropping Marvel Strike Force).

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Jai Guru Dave posted:

I don't care how strong Sharon is, that uniform is going to get people put on registries

I already take pains to make sure no one I want to respect me ever sees this game on my screen. This only intensifies the shame I feel when playing this on my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

You can now farm souls of the faltine from Galactus. It's about 50% of what you'd get from a DMM run, but considering the time saved not getting autobooted from rooms and with many more teams being available, to use, this seems like an OK tradeoff.