Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Now that I’m clearing Mephisto doing him 5x a day is way quicker and less stressful as Knull.

What Moonstone does to him is criminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Forgot to do the dispatch x 5 challenge yesterday... sigh there's always one.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

Ugh I feel so stupid, there were 2 event shops, one that closed today and one yesterday and I got confused on which one was the good one so even though i had 650 event coins, i forgot to buy anything from the shop.

If it makes you feel better I've yet again spent all that on getting one of the silly CTPs.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Me yesterday: Oh cool I'll get a free Premium card and a 2 star ticket!
Me today: gently caress I forgot to do the Dispatch mission 5x!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I finally did it, taking a break if not just trying to not play at all. I started a much more abusive gacha (Contra Returns) and it just turned me off to mobile games altogether for the moment.

Revolution looks really cool but I know the addiction that will come with it. Funny enough I really want to mess with Street Fighter Duel when it comes out in America, knowing full well it’s a Tencen game and will have none of the generosity that MFF has, but it’s my favorite franchise and I love the art coming out of it.

Maybe I’ll wake back up when there’s a new WBU but even defeating Mephisto provided very little enjoyment. :shrug:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If you’re getting 0% pierce from cards you should make that a big focus until you can atleast get the minimum amount.

Then it’s usually about getting someone that pairs well with a CTP of energy or rage. Moonstone fucks then up pretty bad.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mephisto is way easier to take down because there’s very little to remember pattern-wise, where as Knull has a couple of patterns to keep track of.

But you can really tank the gently caress out of Mephisto and just avoid his one move that traps you.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It’s been months since I played and I forgot all my teams but Moonstone with a CTP of Energy Will absolutely gently caress up Knull and Mephisto quickly.

My cards were decent enough, I think I had pierce maxed out.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Curiosity killed this cat and I had to jump in cold to see if I still had any of Knull’s pattern or Moonstones rotation memorized. Kind of?

https://imgur.com/a/Y3MjMPb

EDIT: Okay I have no idea how to upload a video longer than a minute.

Certainly way slower than could be, and honestly blanking on which team was my fastest.

Obviously need to avoid the Insta kill moments, the attack that spits circles, and depending on your character you may or may not tank the end.

The Dave fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Feb 26, 2022

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

bagrada posted:

Lol it still could have fit here.

Anyone beating down Dormammu yet? I'm trying to learn him solo before I go in a group. My highest damage character (Moonstone, who shreds Knull and Mephisto) does 2 bars of damage when her awakening is up, 1 bar every other rotation. His attacks are easy to dodge so far now that I know the tells but I won't beat the timer at this rate. I only have 9% pierce but I'm think I read that he is immune to pierce, in his second phase if not his first.

How much pierce do you have and which CTP do you have on Moonstone? Those could be the two big things holding you back.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh my bad I was getting Mammu confused with Mephisto. I stopped playing awhile ago so I missed all this newer stuff.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If it’s the same as it was when I played then it seemed better to try and get as much 2% pierce on multiple cards before trying to get 5% on a single card. That grind really sucked, you definitely want to make sure you are happy with your cards before dumping so many resources into them.

I was pretty happy with mine, I quit over a year ago so I assume there have been some beefier cards introduced since.

But even the jump from 0% pierce to 2% is a big deal for World Boss.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

When I gave this game up it felt like a massive burden was lifted, and also my phone battery really appreciated it (only to be introduced to TikTok...).

Then I just got hooked onto SF Duel and it is so much more predatory than Future Fight ever was. Unless I'm just more aware of it now it just immediately felt like the game was pushing me to purchase multiple things, including single characters for $100! I wish these drat things weren't so cleverly addictive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Quitting all gachas games was one of the best feelings ever. Unfortunately I’ve replaced that time with Tik Tok.