Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod

Mr Hootington posted:

If I do the x-men missions before I buy the magneto pack, do I get the magneto items retroactively?

Yes you do. Whale away with confidence.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

The rest of the thread will have other great chars to name too I'm sure.

Sleeper farmable from story mode as you start to go deeper in SL is Doc Ock. After the rework at T1 and mediocre gear he can solo a 10-15ish Destroyer relay which can be useful as hell.

Dr. VonHugenstein fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Get IF's Netflix Hobo 'stume, it's one of the best in the game.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

What's the word on Gwenpool and Crystal's new costumes?

If you use Gwenpool hers is must-buy (if you can deal with the new icon)

It makes her passive heal useful and the new 3* animation makes it much easer to chain iframes. probably puts her as the best overall speed hero (caveat that I haven't played high level rogue)

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Since I'm assuming from the Carnage part you have a bio sub, I'd use the tickets on one of Enchantress, Agent Vernon, or Kid Kaiju. Enchantress is probably strongest of the 3 at T1 but KK would help diversify your roster with a male speed hero.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
T2 Magnetmon is definitely awesome -- just easymode rolled iThanos with him for the second week in a row.

That said, I think mega tickets are mostly wasted on him because he comes at 6* out of the box and the xmen epic quests throw huge chunks of his bios at you. Mega Mastery can help because shards are scarce at the beginning. But I used a vanilla T2 ticket on him and with epic quests 90% complete (stuck on 1000 mk crystals) I am sitting on 225 spare bios that will just wind up as Jean food.

Related: the Mkraan crystal wall is daunting. Urge to whale rising.

Dr. VonHugenstein fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jun 17, 2017

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Dark Momension--clearly a ravishing place to visit.

Sue Richards confirmed native T2

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Applied to Doctor Goons as bifftauren. Former member picking this back up again after a looong break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
How much of an improvement is Iron Spider over Hobo Spidey? More or less of a boost than AOA Wolverine or IW Proxima over vanilla?