Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

its a festivus miracle

both magik and colossus to 20x4 and (T2 with tickets) on one bio sub thanks to a 50% rank up on one day. on the LAST day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The Dave posted:

It looks like the Strange uniform is pretty blah so they're selling it for only 350.

I figure it "should" still be the better uniform than the current one since it's a 1750 base price, it's just on an 80% discount instead of 40%. But I guess we'll see. It's still an instabuy for me.

I don't think he'll have Images of Ikonn from the movie as one of the skill changes though, that'll probably end up being his T3 skill.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The bottleneck is the drat cube fragments. I seriously only have 280 something doing WBU every day since it came out. I've been capped on books since the second week.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I can breeze through WBU with War Machine now

What is happening

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The Dave posted:

Has any feedback come from the community about any of the new costumes being must-haves? I don't desperately need any of them but if any are like Bucky I'll invest. I guess WBU progression is my main goal in life now.

I ended up getting all of them but Hulkbuster and have given everybody a spin in WBU and Shadowlands so far. If you're focusing primarily on WBU progression then Scarlet Witch and Ebony Maw are going to give you the best returns. SW can breeze through the Cull Obsidian stage and making her even more powerful than before can help you with those higher stages. Maw is great not necessarily for his damage or as a primary attacker, but for the uniform bonus that gives 25% increased damage to and 25% decreased damage from universals to all allies, so a great support with a great leadership.

War Machine gets the biggest power boost from the entire bunch of unis in terms of going from useless to great - but it's still not as extreme as Bucky. He's a solid Proxima clear or a backup attacker and can easily clear whatever SL stage you throw at him. Rocket and Star Lord are 100% usable in Shadowlands now as main stage clearers which is a big jump in power for them.

Cull Obsidian is a really good uniform but I probably won't be using him for WBU unless they expand it to 10 entries a day. He's fantastic in SL now though. I don't have Hulkbuster yet but the consensus is he's near the bottom.

Strange you may as well just buy while it's cheap. It's slightly better than his movie uniform.

I don't know about Timeline because I've just been autoplaying that for about a year now.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I'm debating skipping costumes and saving for Emma just because Black Dwarf Ultimate is making me realize I'm actually very soft with energy characters who can take him down vs physical ones. I could use someone besides Phoenix, Strange, Witch, and Cable sorta to take him on.

Of course now that I think about it I don't actually know that Emma is an energy character since she has that diamond thing.

I'm probably just gonna buy Wanda's costume and hope it helps me lock up those slots.

My Black Dwarf lineup is

Jean
Scarlet Witch
Strange
Cable
Luna Snow + Magik (one of them will almost certainly die)

Emma is good but not so much for WBU progress. The DPS just isn't there.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Cable does the damage to beat him but never lives long enough. I think there's probably just a trick I haven't figured out yet like with Proxima where you have to avoid her big attacks at 11 and 5. Dwarf's got something midway through that wipes me out but I haven't identified it yet.

Yeah. He gets annihilated if I miss a skill cancel. I pair him with T2 Colossus and Shuri. I don't know if that's the trick, but we gotta pull out all the stops and Jean/SW/Strange don't need the help.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Fracture is a thing Stryfe has that stacks an attack debuff on the opponent. He's gonna be a huge bitch when we start seeing him in timeline.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Anyone have an alliance spot I can apply to?

I'm very important in the MFF community and one of the greatest and richest players in the world. So having me in your alliance would be a huge coup, as far as PR is concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Weeeee, applied RoncoST