Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

HUMAN RIGHTS ARE FOR HUMANS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:hai:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

a bunch of muties in this thread :thunk:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

6600 crystals ahahaa

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Stunt Rock posted:

X-Men are cool and the new costumes are cool but this is the most gently caress you give me money update they've done.

:hai:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yes. Get Sharon Rodgers. She is so good

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

holy poo poo storm is a monster in shadowlands :stare: her 3 is like a 10 second long vacuum that sucks people together and her 4 and 5 do a gently caress ton of damage :stare: i had her at 4/15 and no oby or iso and she just crushed a blast relay wow

power of NAYCHA

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yeah same. I've seen people on the reddit saying they easily beat her but I have no idea how. I'm not sure she took any damage at all from my 420 odin and doormat.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I like jean being above them all in the title lmao

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

get the 70 dollar whale pack my friend and all your wildest bub dreams will come true

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

gypsyshred posted:

So my main squad has settled around the low lvl 50s. All the modes I'm aware of are either above my head, can only be run a couple times a day, or offer too little xp. Where should I be grinding?

specials are huge for xp. honestly, i just buy the level 5 xp chips in the lab because I can't be bothered to try to level dudes up. what stars and characters are you using?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

quote:

"Is it me or is Storm super old and fatter than a man in an iron suit? Worst/weakest of the X-men characters?":

I hope the women's rights activist stampedes on you like Mufasa in Lion King for body shaming women. Also your delusional she is... Oh yeah I actually see it too. drat... Well carry on with your excellent observation.

mobrium is amazing

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I make wildly fluctuating amounts but probably average 4-5m a day

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Scoss posted:

Gonna get that free 6* mega ticket in a few hours with the daily reset.

I presume that the pay wall characters take top priority, followed by selector/chest only characters?

Of the paywalls, I only have Carnage because he was the one pay character to use the freebie selectors on when I started. He's at 2* with 70 bios on hand, is he a good candidate? Any better options?

Do you have Sharon or Loki not at 6*? If not those could be but carnage is so drat good and with a lot of luck you could get him to 420 and t2 him. He's amazing

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ramadu posted:

Do you have Sharon or Loki not at 6*? If not those could be but carnage is so drat good and with a lot of luck you could get him to 420 and t2 him. He's amazing

I'd do it. Especially if you plan to do the 8.50 for the bio sub to finish him off and get the others

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

finish carnage then work on enchantress then agent venom

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

T2 magnet man gets the highest amount of attack in the game from his t2 it's like an extra 4-5k

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

You know, I look at this and i honestly can't tell if I'd be pleased or annoyed to get all this.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yeah I'm not looking forward to this mkrann wall especially cause I don't even have that mission unlocked yet

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

MarcusSA posted:

So I need 2000 norn stones of chaos and like really the only way to get them is the world boss? That's going to take me forever at 10 a day... am I missing something here?

Nope but you can do the double world boss rifts for more, world boss ul;timate, and SL for another few hundred

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Vodos posted:

<- this guy

Depends a bit on damage proc timing, but it rarely takes more than 30 seconds to kill PM or BD, Corvus takes a bit longer with all the drat respawns and cutscenes.

how

teach me ur peaceful ways

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I t2d songbird immediately and use her every week in sl and she can easily crush any stage up to 20 cause that was the last one I've used her on. Shes a cc monster and her 4 does a boatload of damage especially if it can bounce between two people. Don't fall into the trap of using her 5, I never do.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

STAC Goat posted:

I think I've got all the popular ones. White Tiger, Wiccan, Crystal. Looking at it now Songbird is probably the next popular option from what I can tell.

Sooo this is actually a pretty good roster. Honestly you should probably be able to clear shadowlands and 5/5 WB with this. i was doing the WB with a way weaker roster but it did take me a bunch of tries. You can at a minimum do the 15 SL stages. If you want a weird set to suggest to farm do MODOK and Daisy because them plus green goblin is a easy Destroyer boss in SL win. Start with modok and do his 3 and switch to daisy, buff, then switch to gobbo and do his 5 and 4 and 3 and then rotate through. Note, this doesnt work with gobbos uniform. If you need more male heros shang chi is a boss baller and will solo one easily.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I think thats where you get the phoenix fgeathers and mkraan crystals not shards

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

yeah from what i understand its basically the low rent xmen version of cnorns and bam

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I honestly think that shadowlands 6-13 or so is the hardest part

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

shrug i did it regardless. i always use elemental damage if it can be applied at all cos every other stat is pretty marginal, other than ignore defense, which is incredibly easy to cap.

its also possible he's another misty, who ended up having unlisted cold damage on most of her attacks and we didn't find out until someone tested it

The racon did the testing iirc

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Who cares t2 him anyway

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

In this crazy mixed up world I would never try to dissuade you from making a dildo hatted man more powerful

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

In addition to those I do the tracking missions because they dont decrease in energy cost during hot time

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

on memu i dont even hold it down i just hit it once and it goes unti the enemy is dead

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

stranges uniform is the best in the game full stop. after that its probably sharon and iron fists netflix ones

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

no just buy more uniforms my friend

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Wizchine posted:

Iron Fist, White Tiger, and Captain America are my only rank-6 characters at the moment, so it was well worth it for me. Captain America is sporting the Age of Ultron costume (that I think came for free), so I think the Civil War costume should be on my to-do list (now that I've already wasted power ups on the other costume).

As a heads up that team can clear stage 1 of Shadowlands to give you some more weekly BAM and chaos norns

goons tell me if im missing any of the good uniforms left

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Holyshoot posted:

What VIP level are you?

vip 7. I'm basically a baby whale and thats from maybe 3 or 4 vip packs and starks stash over a year or so.

Looks like gwenpool, sif, and blackagar tuxedogon. Will doooooo.

Re: Proximachat

I use her as a striker and every week to do SL 21 against venom. She stunlocks that nerd and he can't do nothin. I use Floki to easily crush Ms. Jones and Ms. Walters and then Enchantress to laugh all the way on the Sin/MODOK/Bullseyes/whoever the other one is but i dont know because enchantress has an aoe charm skill so they just fall over. After that it's sharon or odin or strange or doormat or whoever I have left.

Echoing Fart SImpson in that once you figure out your teams for the static floors (1,2,5,21-25) it becomes much much easier to plan out who to use for the others. It also helps to be aware of what stages can show up in what ranges. I personally think the hardest hump is 6-10 because god drat those stages are some serious bullshit.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The biggest annoyance right now is I am basically forced to t2 4 people to get jean. This is fine for people like me that have 30+ T2s and every character at 6* but for a new player it's kinda bullshit.

This Mkraan Crystal wall is some serious bullshit too.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5mty9s/a_card_guide_from_beginner_to_expert/?st=j4hwgeeh&sh=25ff0c3b

this is a really good card explination and gives a good baseline to aim for especially for those of us who aren't gonna whale for korean cards (lol who would ever do that)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Wizchine posted:

Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I use White Tiger to solo clear it every week but mine is probably a bit more geared than yours. Just make sure to keep her 3 up for the invicibility and then the 5 and 1 to stun. Switch when you need to heal someone, it's not too tough and will get you that little extra a week which is helpful. You can pair her with black panther for the team up ability too.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

somehow i want kingpins gilded golf cart in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

hey neat