Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

i am a dumb idiot i guess yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

unfuckingbelievable

im out. i think im done with the game

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

did 10 pull

rofl

edit whoops wrong c/p

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Nov 29, 2017

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fart simpson posted:

Cool now you just need to do 8 more 10 pulls to have a better than even chance of getting him again to contribute towards T2 bios

Yeah. I'm just buirniung the crystals i had saved up from before. My starks stash ran out 2 days ago and my bio sub from valk runs out tomorrow so I'm clean. Just using it all up before I quit. The characters are basically my endgame so this is a

SLAP IN THE FACE

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

STAC Goat posted:

People who play this game and post in here really seem to live and die by updates. Its really extreme reactions each time. I guess I understand if you've mastered everything you hope each update gives you something new to keep your interest, but luckily I'm not there yet.

It kinda sucks those two characters are so hard to get (but realistically I expect if I wait long enough they'll become more readily available somehow) but I'm still playing the game I was enjoying yesterday and it actually got a little easier the characters that are cheaper to T2 and them throwing the cinematic thing on the board. And there's a new challenge in an extra stage of story missions. So its not a big update I'm excited by but its hardly something I'm going to burn the game over. I can get Miss America and Blue Marvel, and eventually Quasar. If I can't get Nova and that guy with the name and outfit I can't take seriously then oh well. It sucks but I'll live.

I got plenty of other stuff to do and there will be another update with new stuff soon enough.

you're not getting it. you're approaching the game from where we were like a year and ahalf ago. for us the game quite literally is getting the new dudes. thats on top of the whole idiotic gatcha boxes. did you look at them? not just the cost but its any non paywall hero and a force from 3* - 6* thats a horrible ratio. and you have to do that to t2. like i have 61 t2s and greywords has like 75. you can't even finish shadowlands.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

KaosMachina posted:

Yeah, I can understand that. Me, I've still got a LOT to do before I start looking at it that way.

Also, there's a discord? Got a link?

https://discord.gg/2HkNXzx

its very active and for lots more than just ff

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

twistedmentat posted:

I have no idea how to share the image as its in the FF Goon Google+ group, but there's a teaser out there that shows 2 claw marks, which can only mean Laura.

Now that would make me super happy.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

idk who that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

sad!!!!!!!!