Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Steve Vader posted:

How many times do you have to shell out for The Emma thing to T2 her?

It’s RNG dependent, but I managed in 2. This included a bunch of lucky rank ups though, so plan on 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

punchymcpunch posted:

im probably gonna get her costume and leave it at level 1 unless they give us some more costume tickets somewhere

Alternately, pray they treat her costumes like a native t2 even though she's technically different.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
On the other hand:

“Clear the stage without losing less than one Character.”

This is either basically identical to one we already have, or tremendously stupid, depending on whether that double negative is accurate or a bad translation.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1062584631227146241

lol everyone was extremely wrong

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Hogama posted:

This Victorious is apparently a brand new character. There's been a few Marvel characters with that name before, but both were male.
I don't know if this means she's supposed to debut in comics soon or if she was an original design for Future Fight.

She just debuted in this week’s Fantastic Four.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
It’s amazing that Nightcrawler is getting a uniform before Storm.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

The Dave posted:

Not sure if I should use this x gene selector in Night Crawler or X23.

I love Kurt but he’s bad, so Laura is probably a better pick unless you’re close to 6* or t2 or have his uniform to level.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

STAC Goat posted:

I would think Marvel wouldn't want that since its just free advertisement for a competitor when you'd think they're probably gonna start over with the X-Men. And we didn't really get anything for Deadpool 2 as I recall.

Then again we don't really know and there's at least Deadpool/Ryan Reynolds that is a strong enough property to want to keep going as is. And maybe the game developer does it on their own. So who knows?

Fox is not a competitor anymore. Disney owns them.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

STAC Goat posted:

So probably we get Storm, Cyclops, Beast, Rogue, and Jean Grey bumped to 70, maybe a T3 Jean or someone, and a three new mutants.

I'm glad to get the bump because those OG X-Men are really soft these days.

T3 Jean and uniform confirmed.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Thing’s new uniform grants invisibility, which breaks his bullshit attacks.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Wizchine posted:

This game has been going for a long time. If targeting whales with certain content ensures it lasts longer, who am I to complain?

That’s just it though; the whales are the maddest about the new stuff. People who never tried to compete with them still won’t, but the people who did are frustrated by the extra squeeze.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Since we’re talking DR, can anyone explain what Stop The Skill actually does?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Also it's fewer CCFs, but Mandalays don't grow on trees either so it's a bit of a balancing act.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Colossus in Phoenix uniform is also invaluable just for his team passive. He will never accomplish anything himself, but he will turn the tide for your real characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Mix in an Infamous Iron Man Doom costume and it’d be perfection.