Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
White Tiger can do solo floor 1 at 17 gears. Her 5 skill stuns and you get some guard through her 3.

Black Panther can solo another combat relay before floor 10 with gears at 17. Once you have max gears and SCD, it's even easier to rotate through 5-4-3/2.

T1 Shang Chi gets me a solo clear on boss floors before 12, but it's dicey and usually requires a few of retries. I pair him with Bullseye for the ignore dodge leadership.

I usually end up saving Moon Knight and Iron Fist for something between 15-20.

The real answer is to just get Carnage and Space Dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

fart simpson posted:

It's that time again. I have 10 friend slots after a purge. Please add real big gay and let me know here in this thread. I send all my points.

Added as SApropgun

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
People from this list who I have used to clear SL floors at T1:

STAC Goat posted:

Trenchcoat Ghost Rider, Hellstorm, Robbie Reyes, Ancient One, Baron Mordo, Crystal, Enchantress, Kaecilius, Magneto, Storm, Wiccan, Yellowjacket, Songbird, Cyclops, Kate Bishop, Rogue, Homecoming Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Beast, Black Panther, White Tiger

Most of these can solo a floor, but may need a favorable attack leadership. Pro tip: Wiccan and Storm is a really easy floor 2 rulk rumble clear whereas I have trouble using them solo elsewhere.

I would consider T2ing Agent Venom since he's amazing, Enchantress since the damage boost helps a lot (weekly floor 22 clear), or Black Bolt. BB gets the immunity on his 5th and shits out damage with his tux. If you're playing the long game for Jean, Cyclops is another good option.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
Also looking for new friends since I just cleared out some inactives. IGN is SApropgun.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

Cinara posted:

AV it is then! I had heard Ironheart had been buffed since her release, but good to know she's still not great.

Also friend request sent! I've got a few spots also IGN is Zulzk

Ironheart is not great, but she's still pretty good. I just used her as the leader with Sharog in the BO rumble. I just ranked her up and she's only 6/6/50, but she managed to survive the entire fight while taking pressure off my main damage dealer. It let me time my damage proc a bit better and allowed me to clear the stage much faster than usual.

That being said, AV is way, way better across the board.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

bagrada posted:

Are any of these good for a shadowland level without T2ing them? I've got a 6* MRUT burning a hole in my pocket but already have a line waiting for T2 tickets and mats. Regular Hulk (with the new uniform), Ironheart, Mantis, Spidey 2099, Red Hulk (with uniform). Comedy option: use it on Heimdall for the boost points and Lv3 uniform xp chips.

I would go with 2099 of those options with Ironheart a close second since they are both paywall characters. You can get the Hulks and Mantis through normal bioselectors.

With Hulk's new uni, all of them can solo a floor in SL at T1.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

fart simpson posted:

Another example of this was when my Jean was level 59 I literally could not clear Ebony Maw WBU at all and as soon as she hit level 60 I cleared him in 24 seconds.

This also applies to Shadowlands levels 26-30. My level 55 Dormammu does paltry damage against the Agent Venom stage when it gets rolled.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
Cable talk:

ABX - If we're talking ideal obe, you want a CTP of energy on him. Since these are so rare, I would advise to keep rolling until you get a big damage proc - 200% is ideal, but 180% works if you get tired of rolling. A rotation of his skills (4 til the balls come out, 3cancel, 2cancel, 5 until the immunity wears off, then 1 to dodge away from meteors and the frost beast's attack, repeat) will let you proc for just about the full 5 seconds of his 5th skill. If you don't have a CTP, a crit damage/rate and damage proc will also work. I'm able to get around 740k on his ABX days which is nowhere near a top score but is easy enough to do with a fairly brain-dead approach. I lead with Ancient One and put Coulson on the team.

For WBI, just tap and hold the 5th skill and you should win - no fussing around needed. I find this method works for most characters with a channeling skill. Put a damage proc gear on them, press/hold that skill, and win.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

fart simpson posted:

I often get >90% damage in WBI just by pressing 5 with cable and I didn’t spend anything on him. I just put my free CTP of energy on him, rerolled until it had a 200% proc, rolled power of angry hulk with some partially awakened ISOs, and put 4-5 star urus on him. My cards are good but not amazing.

It’s all doable even as f2p

This is me, too. Power of Angry Hulk or Overdrive with a full 5-6 starred set (not necessarily awakened) helps a ton, along with decent cards and custom gears.

I don’t think anyone should be buying multiple iso slots for any character. gently caress that.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

Steve Vader posted:

So I've already screwed up this 'rolling for ISO sets' thing. I started on MODOK and hit the thing that said "Roll 14 Times" which accomplished nothing and blew all of my gold, so I don't understand what the heck that's even there for.

So it's just a random slot-machine pull, blowing gold until you get something you want?

Yup. Welcome to Marvel Future Fight!

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

STAC Goat posted:

So any suggestions? Anyone really stand out? Should I just save it for someone else?

What does your 25-29 look like?

I usually go with Cyclops on 25 with others to do crowd control (Spider-Man, Silk, Crystal, etc.). It might take a couple tries for the CC to work, but this is brain dead - just press and hold 5th skill. Remember to unequip his uniform to revert him back to hero.

26 and 28 are variable, but you should be fine with what you already listed above.

27 is always QS - he can solo the floor, but it may take a couple tries if one of them escapes the AOE attacks. Lead with a physical attack leadership.

29 is always Jean with A1 and Coulson. This is another “solo” clear - A1 and Coulson die immediately.

I get lazy with 30 and use Cable with a She-Hulk lead. Press and hold 5, win. Agent Venom or Wolverine also work here with type advantage, but it’s much easier with a Cable or Thanos channel-type skill.

1.21 GIGATWATS fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Feb 9, 2018

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

thechalkoutline posted:

What does this mean? I can change an Energy Def one to All Def? How

This is correct. For example, you can switch impregnables to all def from just physical def, or powerfuls to all attack from just physical attack. Chaotics randomly roll to new stats on both options. Keep in mind this only works with fully awakened ISOs and it costs 100k a pop.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I T2'd Yellownjacket but he's not pulling it off, guess I need a uniform?

E: god dammit I didn't realize some of his attacks are phys

the only other 6/6 Villian I have is Hela but she's just T1. I have 3 T2 tickets should I just pull the trigger on her?

VVVVV. I T2d her without uniform and she just can't cut it. Looking at her uniform it changes the hell out of a lot of things and also gives her a short CD immunity which she didnt have before. Hard to believe there was a time they put out chars without even a shield let alone a self heal or lots and lots of guard break.

The only other good non phys villian I have is Black Maw but he's 1*

YJ should be able to do it just with his 5th skill. Hit the 5, kite around the edge of the arena to avoid getting hit, repeat. Easier if you have VIP 3 and can tag out to heal if you get hit.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

I assume this is with a uni? Cause poor boy ain't got one yet. He will be my next crystal purchase tho.

No uniform and T1 has taken floor 23 for me before. It's easier if you can put something with a damage proc on him and time the proc with the 5. I have a 4* crit damage / crit rate / 100% proc with POAH on him and it works.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
Any space available in Marble Hebrons? Just left worst alliance since 2/3 of the alliance seems to be dead. IGN is SApropgun

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Making room for you now.

Apply now. Made two spots.

Applied! Thanks, ICR

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

And it was the floor with Hulk and Kingpin? Because I'm trying your strat and they just leap attack and block me in the corners.

Yup. It's essentially this strategy, but only using the 5 and doing laps around the arena until it's off cooldown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n160EKyVKR4

Alternatively, you can bring an attack leadership and a full team to swap in/out so YJ doesn't get hit while you wait for cooldown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

twistedmentat posted:

Its possible. And I can beat CO/BD at one most of the time, but then some times he just suddenly kills all 3 of my characters in the blink of an eye. PM does that a lot though. I bascially have to hit and run with Wolverine against her, running away until his skills all recharge, run in and wack, run away again.

Here's my equipped cards

Gotta agree with Kween that your cards need to be fixed. You can min/max stats later on, but you only really need 30% cooldown and 30-40% ignore defense from cards. Everything else should be devoted to all attack, energy attack, or physical attack. After that, it's max HP / crit damage / crit rate.

In the short term, look for these cards in order of priority:

Loki #17. Keep rolling this card until you get a 4+ quality and ignore defense as a sub-stat on the first option. In a best case scenario, you roll ignore defense, attack speed, all defense, and energy/physical attack.

Reroll your Gwenpool #1 until you have a 4+ quality with cooldown as an option. Best case scenario would probably be crit damage, cooldown, attack speed, and energy attack or ignore defense. This is one of a few semi-premium cards and you'll generally have better fixed options with these types of cards.

Marvel Zombies #2. This is one of the few cards with cooldown duration as a main fixed stat. Try to get this to at least 4+ quality. Crit damage, ignore defense or energy attack, energy defense, and all attack are the best options here.

Avengers #318 (Nebula). An ignore defense primary stat with something that isn't trash (max HP). Keep rerolling this one until you get cooldown as a sub-stat and shoot for all/physical attack, crit damage, and energy attack on the others.

Groot #5. Again, roll until it's a 4+ quality for the 9% ignore defense. Ideally, you'll also get energy attack or max hp, cooldown, all defense, and all/physical attack.

With this plan, you'll be at ~33% cooldown and ~34% ignore defense. Keep in mind - it will take a LONG time to roll for stats like this so just make sure it's one of your long-term goals for the game. But, this will help all characters in all modes so it's worth the investment. Once you have roughly 30/30 on cooldown and ID, you can max out each of these stats through gears for each character.

Also, this doesn't take into account any premium cards you've unlocked through legendary battles. If you have enough crystals, it's worth investing in the Ragnarock uniforms because the Loki and Thor cards are the biggest upgrades here. You may also have the Black Panther or Marvel Future Fight cards and those can be used in place of some of the options above.

EDIT: forgot to link to the reddit comic cards guide which is helpful in seeing other options - https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/8hotwk/updated_guide_to_comic_cards_for_mff_v40/