Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Not sure when I'll ever be able to do the 100 or 150 sec challenge on prox stage 19. Takes me about 4:30 with quicksilver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Finally, rank up tickets will stack.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Zokari posted:

The reddit seems really pissed off about the new shield item shop for some reason? I got like 300 bios from it today so it seems pretty good to me!

Yeah being able to buy bios there for gold is nice.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I got a premium card from the lvl 20 proxima blue booty box

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I find Silk to still be useful for speed shadowland stages.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It's really going to depend on whats in those alliance raid reward boxes after it ends. Only 19 people in hebrons have done a raid and like half only did it once so we're not even going to get the second reward.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Yeah I've done the fantomex and domino missions today and now the rogue and cyclops missions are zeroed.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

The drop rate on titan book things is driving me nuts. I have 10 combat, 2 speed and 0 blast or universal. I have been doing stage 10 bd every day for the past week and haven't gotten a single one.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Zokari posted:

Wait until you see how many Cube Fragments you need.

They aren't the problem. Titan books are.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Zokari posted:

You're the only one who has this problem. I had 10 of each book before I had enough fragments for a second T3. :shrug:

Then what are you posting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I feel like there were people posting on Reddit of spending 2k+ on the card packs for that costume and not completing it.