Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Getting back into this more actively than I have been, kind of trying to decide one some good targets to 6* with my stockpiled tickets. Right now at 6* I have:

Sharon Rogers (on the verge of T2, just need two more gear piece levels to advance her)
Angela
Loki
Silk
Hulkbuster (Mk. 44) (I don't know how this happened)

And at 6* T2 I've got:

Iron Fist
Jane Fosthor

I have a lot of characters but I'm also missing a chunk. Would appreciate some names being floated and then I'll see what I got :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yellowjacket is awesome to get higher, Kate Bishop and Gwenpool will be great too. Wasp is awesome. Any of the Paywalls of course as well, like Carnage and Enchantress and Agent Vernon.

I mau be one of the only ones who says this, but Green Goblin and Captain America are two of the best story mode chars to farm (Thor and Iron Fist being the best story farms in my opinion). I used to clear up to SL10 with a T1 GG. Now I can go up to about 16 at T2 with him.

The rest of the thread will have other great chars to name too I'm sure.

Thanks ICR :). Think I'll ticket Yellowjacket up since I already have him + get those sweet Cap bios.

After buying Sharon's costume I still have enough stockpiled crystals for one more, can't really decide on what. I'm figuring either Silk's or one of IF's, since I already have IF at T2 and am currently farming up stones for Silk.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I don't know what you're talking about. There was never any Netflix IF show, and there certainly isn't a costume based on it.