Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Digging the new status board (that's new, isn't it?) No more having to use multiple menus to get all my daily poo poo out of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Man, these norn stone requirements for the epic quests are brutal. Been stalled out on the 1000 strength stone quest for X-Men and the 600 speed stone one for Dr. Strange for a couple weeks now. Just gotta keep saving up. :sigh:

For their next interface improvement, they should add a button to the story missions to use clear tickets until you have all of the bios.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I have been playing a lot of FGO, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're already into other Fate stuff. Also, yeah, the gacha mechanics and even profile stuff (no cloud saves, transferring between devices is annoying) are a big step down from MFF.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I think it's usually ~6 hours?

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Applied to Doctor Goons as Randallteal :cheers:

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
If that list is true I'm pumped for Colossus and Kitty, but surprised they're doing some of these characters before Emma Frost or Nightcrawler. Maybe they're just spacing out the bigger names, or maybe those characters aren't as popular as I thought.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Man, I'm really going to have to stop blowing all of my crystals on costumes every few weeks if I ever want to save up enough to buy that X-Men Deluxe pack with Mags.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
What do you actually do on the character ranking screen? I can't figure out how to make the pip go away.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I was able finish up wolverine and t2 Spider-man this week, and combined they're the biggest boost to my Timeline wins since I t2ed Sharon Rogers a few weeks after I started. It feels like cheating getting so many free kills just because they don't have web immunity, and Wolverine cleans up nearly anyone who does.

Randallteal fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 1, 2017

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Wow, I just cleared Quicksilver in 13 seconds without meaning to. I did have Sharon and two ignore dodge teammates / three +energy attack teammates, but I didn't even put her with anyone for a group bonus. When I actually tried to do this last week I couldn't even break a minute. I just 3 -> 5 ->4ed him and he went down like nothing.

It'll still be forever until I get Cable tho since I need 50 more regular clears + I haven't levelled up any native t2s, let alone touch QS.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Well, since getting Wolvie I've gone up to vibranium for the first time, but my average time spent per battle has probably gone up two minutes from Wolverine / Wolverine and Wolverine / Quicksilver pushes.

I can usually take care of other Wolverines with Sharon (although not this week) but my QS strategy at this point is just putting in Wolverine, setting it to auto and putting the phone down for a few minutes. Sometimes he breaks out of Hotdog Man's gently caress tornado, and sometimes he doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Taking an extended break so I left Doctor Goons. Feel free to kick me if you've friended me. Later!