Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I haven't really played this game in a while but I find it messed up Luke Cage is the person they chose to represent the Token Shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just downloaded this again. Haven't played it since just before the X-Men release. I got a couple 6 star selectors for coming back, is there anyone I should focus on getting with that?

Edit: Apparently I stopped just after the X-Men release, huh.

Here's my 6 stars and T2s so far:

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 6, 2017

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
They weren't. I grabbed America and will probably get Mantis. I hate using selectors on characters I already have because for some reason you don't get enough bios to just level one to 6 stars?

Edit: I also finally got my Proxima to 6 star and full mastery so there's that. I'm gonna use her to murder some folks.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 6, 2017

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Elektra Natchios.

Her last name is basically Nachos. She is Nachos.

Electric Nachos is a good band name.